Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 19th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Limiting Neutrino Pulse to one OM definitely helps, but the rest of the language in the sentence needs to be adjusted as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Cool stuff. Very ambitious.

The main things that stick out to me on first pass are that Neutrino Pulse and Elite Leader (the static part of it in particular) are both way too powerful and in need of toning down.
I just made a slight change to neutrino pulse, hope that helps.

On Elite Leader, is that the move/attack part or the autoskull?
The move/attack part. It's way better than Martian Manhunter's bonding power and I'd probably never remove a marker until at least numbers had dwindled low enough that I couldn't use it fully. If anything, the auto skull should be always on and the bonding power require the marker burning.
Here's another version I thought about.

ELITE LEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Sister Superior, you may either take a turn with another Unique Hero instead or you may rearrange up to X unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control, where X equals the number of Justice League Markers on this card. Whenever a Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Sister Superior attacks an opponent's figure, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card and add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Quote:
Limiting Neutrino Pulse to one OM definitely helps, but the rest of the language in the sentence needs to be adjusted as well.
I'm not exactly a wordsmith, anyone want to help?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; March 19th, 2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old March 19th, 2016, 06:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's definitely less powerful.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
I'm not exactly a wordsmith, anyone want to help?
I think looking over your pluralization should sort things out.

Some quick thoughts on each design. (No clue on theme for these guys)

Coldcast: Neutrino Pulse needs that slight grammar fix, but looking good otherwise. Electromagnetic Shield is a great, simple power.

Menageries: Why Uncommon? There definitely seems to be more than one Menagerie, but is there more than one each of Pamela/Sonja? Otherwise, these are some fun-looking, restrained designs.

Hat: That SA needs a quick rewrite. Look to Black Canary's wording for an example. Rabbit in the Hat is a cool power, but I suspect it'll need to be reined in a little bit, and the wording made a little tighter. What would you think of something like this?

Quote:
RABBIT IN THE HAT
At the start of the game, you may choose a Common Demon Army Card you control and place up to six figures from the chosen Army Card on this card. Instead of taking a turn with Hat, you may place any number of Common Demon figures from this card onto any empty spaces adjacent to Hat and immediately take a turn with Hat's chosen card. After taking a turn turn with that card, all Demon figures Hat placed this turn that are not destroyed are placed back on this card.
Sister Superior: I'm not really nuts about another big 4-class JL Hub, or bringing Creatures (or Lobo?) into that synergy web. Elite Leader definitely needs to be toned down.
Old March 19th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The Uncommon thing was a mistake.

Edit: Fixed. Other than champion the classes on her card don't give anyone else a marker, so it's more like the JLA, and then these other guys who do their own thing. I figure something like this will end up getting used for the Justice League Dark. Using classes unrelated to the main JLA figures I mean.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 19th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Never Forgets

I made a mistake with the version I posted above. I meant to make the autoskull an additional attack die, so here's what I intended to post, but screwed up.

ELITE LEADER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Sister Superior, you may remove a Justice League Marker from this card and either move or attack with up to X Unique Heroes you control, where X equals the number of unrevealed Order Markers on this card. Whenever a Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Sister Superior attacks an opponent's figure, you may roll one additional attack die.

Old March 20th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That version of Elite Leader is a little more reasonable. I'd consider making the attack boost contingent on her having a JL Marker (or maybe two) on her card, though.
Old March 20th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Multiple Man or #205 / Multiple Man.

NAME = MULTIPLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMIE MADROX

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 90?

MULTIPLE CHOICE
You may draft this Jamie Madrox figure into an army with one or more Common Jamie Madrox figures. After being destroyed, this Jamie Madrox cannot be placed back on the battlefield with the Dupes special power.

X-FACTOR ACCOMPANIMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Investigator Hero or Unique Bruiser Hero that you control and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with up to two Common Multiple Man figures that you control.

DUPES 10
When this Multiple Man receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, you may roll the 20-sided die before placing those wounds. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore any wounds this Multiple Man just received and, if possible, place one of your previously destroyed Multiple Man figures adjacent to this Multiple Man.
-----------
Been meaning to post this guy for a while; the X-Factor Investigations team is definitely on my to-do list, and I feel like a Unique version of Madrox to lead the charge (and tie the Madrox dupes and the other X-Factor members together) is a must-have.

The Bruiser class currently consists only of Strong Guy, but I think it'll be a great fit for Monet as well, and maybe even Shatterstar.

Last edited by Ronin; April 10th, 2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 20th, 2016, 04:56 PM

I like it!

Old March 20th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I have an old unique Multiple Man design that's similar, but I like what you did much better. Very cool design.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 20th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome design Ronin.
Old March 20th, 2016, 10:41 PM

Yeah, I just now realized that Multiple Man has been needing a Unique Hero to work with the Commons all these years (due to this write up, that is). I'd love to see you do that one for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy