Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:02 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker
Unofficial Bios

Since it seems that WotC isn't going to update the official website, I decided to make a compendium of unofficial biographies for the post wave 8 figures. If you want to write one, just post it below. I'll update this post to include all the new ones. I will be writing some too. I'll try and have a list of all the figs up soon. If you have a finished one, I'll add it to this post. If you want to do one, just post below who you are going to do.
Wave 9
Capuan Gladiators
Spoiler Alert!

Mohican River Tribe
Spoiler Alert!

Axegrinders of the Burning Forge
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Omnicron Repulsors
Spoiler Alert!

Marro Dividers
Spoiler Alert!

Protectors of Ullar
Brave Arrow
Kumiko
Spoiler Alert!

Migol Ironwill
Spoiler Alert!

Tul-Bak-Ra
Spoiler Alert!

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 10
Nerak
Sir Hawthorne
Spoiler Alert!

Elite Onyx Vipers
Spoiler Alert!

Quasatch Hunters
Granite Guardians
Spoiler Alert!

Battle for the Underdark
Darrak Ambershard

Erevan Sunshadow
Ana Karithon
Tandros Kreel
Feral Troll
Spoiler Alert!

Deepwyrm Drow
Pelloth
Spoiler Alert!

Othkurik the Black Dragon
Spoiler Alert!

Wave D1
Phantom Knights
Spoiler Alert!

Fen Hydra
Spoiler Alert!

Sahuagin Raider
Spoiler Alert!

Greater Ice Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Greenscale Warriors
Drow Chainfighter
Spoiler Alert!

Wyvern
Spoiler Alert!

Fire Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Water Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Earth Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Air Elemental
Spoiler Alert!

Estivara
Brandis Skyhunter
Torin
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Sharwin Wildborn
Spoiler Alert!

Wave D2
Iron Golem
Spoiler Alert!

Red Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
White Wyrmling
Black Wyrmling
Kurrok
Spoiler Alert!

Heirloom
Mika Connour
Spoiler Alert!

Shurrak
Rhogar Dragonspine
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Spoiler Alert!

Werewolf Lord
Spoiler Alert!

Warforged Soldiers
Ogre Warhulk
Spoiler Alert!

Goblin Cutters
Spoiler Alert!

Wave D3

Moltenclaw
Spoiler Alert!
Eltahale
Siege
Evar Scarcarver
Frost Giant of Morh
Ice Troll Berserker
Master of the Hunt
Ogre Pulverizer
Death Knights of Valkrill
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Horned Skull Brutes
Death Chasers of Thesk

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER

Last edited by I Hate Atlaga; May 18th, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:13 PM

SonOfDumbledore is surprisingly tart
Re: Unofficial Bios

Capuan Gladiators
The three warriors stand at the center of the arena, surrounded by the thundering cheers and catcalls of spectators. They know the must win this, or die. The huge gates slowly open, and pairs of large, gleaming eyes can be seen in the shadows. The crowd suddenly becomes silent. Whispers can be heard; "The African beasts!" "They're as good as dead..." "Lions?" The four huge felines leap directly at the gladiators. As the first is about to be slain, the body simply disappears. "Brother!" another yells out. He turns around, and is face to face with.....
The gladiator wakes up in a dark cave, next to his younger brother. Am I dead? he ponders... A strange winged man approaches him...

Giving flowers to people as a sign of affection is stupid. It's like, "Here, Happy Birthday. Now watch these die."
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Great! Adding to the first post now.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:42 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Mohican River Tribe

A Mohican hunting party stalks through the chilly wilderness, surrounded by a pine forest, watching, listening for the animal that will feed them for the next few days. A deer walks along the slow, winding stream off to there left. The Mohicans creep towards it, but they are not the only one's hunting that day. A twig snaps behind them, and they freeze; slowly turning to the last thing they see. A blur of fur and fangs as a Mountain lion leaps down off a steep ledge. The hunters have been hunted.

Axegrinders of the Burning Forge

The dwarves of Feylund are well known for their hand to hand combat. No one will beat them on the battlefield. Never will they back down from a fight. When the challenge is issued, the come running out of their underground forges, blades cherry red after being held in the fire, an intimidation factor, as well as even more pain for the idiots that get in their way. Quick on their feet, they are able to swarm ogres and trolls 5 times their size. Their downfall only came when they tried to finish what Syvarris had started.

Last edited by Killer Lawnmower; October 23rd, 2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Phantom Knights

Major Q10 roams the countryside near the ruins he was ordered to watch over. He just turns his back for a second to look at a few Gladiatrons he's with and decides to crack a joke. Next thing he knows, there is a flurry of green lights surrounding him and his comrades. They light reveal their blades and immediately begin to impale the Gladiatrons. The good Major makes several attempts to fire at them. As soon as one dies, another comes back. Knowing that he'll be scrap metal if he hangs around he flees only to try a single precise shot at the nearest enemy who in turn vanishes and reappears right before Vydar returns Major Q10 back to the castle. The Valkyrie will not be happy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:01 PM

Axe Grinders of the Burning Forge

Ogrum's face glows in the light of the hearth, surrounded by the sounds of hammers on steel... coated in sweat and ash, he swings down his hammer, pounding the blade of a sword to a sharp edge...
A loud knock resounds through the forge... Ogrum approaches the door, staring out the peep hole... he sees the faces of Evarn, the elf for whom he was constructing a sword... He hastily opens the door to welcome his friend... The dead elf's body falls away as the Anubian supporting it leaps indoors, slashing across Ogrum's Chest... He feels blood seeping across his chest as he hears the yells of his fellow dwarves... he blacks out...
Ogrum finds himself awake in a wet, cold cave. He recognizes the faces of the other blacksmiths, faces coated in ash and blood. Gaining his bearings, he notices a tall female elf leaning against the cave wall- Wait... Elves don't have.. wings

Giving flowers to people as a sign of affection is stupid. It's like, "Here, Happy Birthday. Now watch these die."
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:09 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Darn you. I like yours better.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Darn you. I like yours better.
Sorry, I didn't notice yours at the time. My bad.... Thanks though...

Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tul-Bak-Ra

Private Simmons sat with his comrade, Private Marshall, watching out into the dense jungle, feeling the creepy chill of night noises run down their spine. Every sound is a different beast, waiting to kill them. Private Simmons suddenly drew a wheezy breath, and Marshall spun towards him. Standing behind them was a Marro with a odd helmet and two large metal objects resting on his shoulders. He was sending waves of mental enegy into the dying soldier. Private Marshall fired his rifle quickly, scoring a wound on the monsters right leg. Suddenly, three marro appeared from out of no where, their blades digging deep into the two soldiers. They fell quietly, and the Marro continued their bloody mission throughout the Alliance's outpost.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:24 PM

Marro Dividers
A young Ashigaru trudged through the marsh, surrounded by foliage, mud and eleven of his comrades. A rustle is heard in a bush, and the soldiers freeze, waiting for an attack and..... nothing. They continue to march. A shadow flys by, and an harquebusier falls to the ground, nearly ripped in half. Soon, out of the trees, disgusting, skinless creatures emerge, brandishing claws at least two feet in length.... Marro! The young spearman stabs and lunges at the foul beasts, hacking them apart. The harquebusiers open fire, blasting easily through the flesh and bone of the enemies. In a matter of minutes, both parties are reduced to nothing, but for the lone spearman, who survived with a huge gash in his right arm. I must get out of here! he thinks... But he sees the torn apart Marro slowly, impossibly, regrowing out of the separate parts. He is now surrounded by a dozen of the beasts....

Last edited by SonOfDumbledore; October 24th, 2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Fixed Dozeen
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ogre Warhulk

The big and mean ogre walks toward the brave(and stupid in its opinion) adventuring party. He looks at the nearest one, a fighter, and flings a goblin at him. The goblin isn't too happy and rather goes straight to the top of the cavern. The ogre ignores the cries of his friends, the goblins. It's time to fight the poor team.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:58 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Wyvern

Darkness had descended over the utgarian camp. The orcs seemed rather uncomfortable in their new home; they said that something was lurking in the darkness. Grimnak simply felt they were filthy cowards with no backbone. The orc captain kept watch over the camp late at night. Silence, save for the rustle of the wind through the trees, ruled the land. Grimnak's steed grew anxious. "Steady girl," he said to it. "It will only be a bit longer." Suddenly, a screech in the night, followed by the flapping of wings. Grimnak looked about, seeing a lone orc running towards the camp. Suddenly, a great furry beast burst from the shade, lifted him up and disappeared into the darkness. Grimnak pulled out a horn and blew it, and the orcs awoke almost immediately. "Wake up you fools!" Grimnak yells. "We're under attack!"

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction