Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 2nd, 2015, 10:57 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Ultron and Scarlet Witch cards

Merlyn is missing the green target point.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:18 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Merlyn is missing the green target point.
It's the Daredevil Merlyn. Don't tell me you haven't read that one .
Old March 9th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Love the Merlyn card A3n and I totally see why you questioned my choice with the extended title. I think I'm with you and would rather shorten it but as of now I'm being over ruled by the kids. They both insist that we leave it as "Merlyn The Dark Archer". Maybe some dozy I can win them over to side of the wise but for now, I'm going to love it as is.

Other than that, the card is awesome (as usual) even with the newly added green spot . And thanks for the update on Ultron.

Very soon I should be able to post Beast up here to hang with his best buddy Wonder Man. Than I have a few more classic X-men brewing in the pot.

Still have updates coming to:
Joker
Robin
Bucky
and hopefully Toro, Hawkgirl and a few others.
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:51 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Updates are quicker & easier than making the whole card. For that reason post them up & when i have a spare 3 minutes I fix 1 or 2. The longest part of an update is the uploading.

Just remember to bump anything I haven't got to for a while as I probably forgot it.
Old March 15th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll get some of the easy updates on here soon. In the meantime, no rush on the previously posted Wonder Man or his good buddy...

BEAST

MUTANT
UNIQUE HERO
SCIENTIST
PRECISE
MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 5

ACROBATIC ATTACK
When Beast attacks, if he rolls at least 1 skull, he may immediately move with his Stealth Leap Special Power. If he ends that move engaged, he may attack one additional time.

DEFENSIVE REPOSITION
If an opponent’s figure does not inflict at least 1 wound when attacking Beast with a normal or special attack, Beast may immediately move with his Stealth Leap Special Power.

STEALTH LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Beast may use Stealth Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap, ignore elevations. Beast may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Beast may not leap more than 12 levels up or down in a single leap. If Beast is engaged when he starts his Stealth Leap, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 11th, 2016 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 11th, 2015, 10:48 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Merlyn card

Nice. Shouldn't the attack again clause in Acrobatic attack go after the move clause?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 12th, 2015, 04:06 AM

Here's Wonder Man...
Old April 12th, 2015, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Nice. Shouldn't the attack again clause in Acrobatic attack go after the move clause?
Yeah, maybe something like:

Quote:
ACROBATIC ATTACK
After attacking with Beast, if you rolled at least 1 skull, you may immediately move him with his Stealth Leap special power if you end his movement engaged with an enemy figure and you may attack one additional time.
Old April 12th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I understand the proposed changes to ACROBATIC ATTACK, but I like the smoothness and cleanness of the original wording.

What about:
CONFIDENCE LEVEL
Before Wonder Man attacks a figure that he didn't start the turn engaged with, roll the 20-sided die.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 26th, 2015, 11:24 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I understand the proposed changes to ACROBATIC ATTACK, but I like the smoothness and cleanness of the original wording.

What about:
CONFIDENCE LEVEL
Before Wonder Man attacks a figure that he didn't start the turn engaged with, roll the 20-sided die.
Thanks for checking in Confred and sorry about the long wait for me to respond. I've been a very busy boy with the kids' activities. All good stuff though.

I do see your point about Confidence level but maybe a hybrid version like this:

CONFIDENCE LEVEL
Before Wonder Man attacks a figure that he was not engaged with at the start of his turn, roll the 20-sided die.
Old January 17th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Captain Underpants

Re: HelmAverse Supers - working on Wonderman

Man I hope I can get back in here one of these days. It seems that whenever my nephew swings by, he never has time to set up a board. We now seem to play games that take an hour or less such as Colt Express.

Maybe I can use the AotP board to entice him into a quick supers battle.

Work also has me tied up pretty tight for the next few weeks.

Hopefully though, I can get back here soon, finalize the Wonderman and Beast cards, update Joker, Robin, Bucky and a few others like I planned, and then maybe even create the additional X-Men cards I had brewing.

We shall see. That's a whole lot of talk with no walk to back it up.
Old January 18th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - working on Wonderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Man I hope I can get back in here one of these days. It seems that whenever my nephew swings by, he never has time to set up a board. We now seem to play games that take an hour or less such as Colt Express.

Maybe I can use the AotP board to entice him into a quick supers battle.

Work also has me tied up pretty tight for the next few weeks.

Hopefully though, I can get back here soon, finalize the Wonderman and Beast cards, update Joker, Robin, Bucky and a few others like I planned, and then maybe even create the additional X-Men cards I had brewing.

We shall see. That's a whole lot of talk with no walk to back it up.
Good to see you posting again. You were mentioned at our monthly game day on Saturday and we all wondered what had happened to you!

You mentioned Colt Express. We've been playing a lot of that on game day as well. Great fun with the right people. I just picked up the first expansion to it, Horses and Stagecoach. Don't know if you were aware there is an expansion so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

You guys have to get back out here to game with us some month!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations