Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 28th, 2020, 08:46 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Old One Eye (Initial PT)

Where exactly do you want her? I assumed you were aiming high too.
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

220-280. As I stated in the Cursed Earth T-Rex thread, the cost needs to be kept down in order to build a faction or this is going to be a 2000 point army.
I still have Golgotha who I would like to see around 200 and Gorehead who should be at least in the high 200's as he is the real bad @$$ of the group.

OOE at 270, B&C&T&R at 230 and Satanus at 350 is already 850 which leaves enough room for two CE-T-Rex.
Dropping Satanus, adding Golgotha at 200 and Gorehead at 280, would allow two CE T-Rex at 1100.

Also would like to finish with the Savage Land T-Rex for an Uncommon option at around 100 points.

OOE is really old and is running on rage mostly. Her job is to get the group across the board and die valiantly allowing the rest to avenge her.

Looking at the points though I do not see an effective team with Golgotha, even when dropping his dad Satanus without dropping B&C&T&R from the group.

OOE at 250, B&C&T&R at 230 , Gorehead at 280 and CE T-Rex x 4 (240).
Something like that. But from there you can mix and match with Satanus and Golgotha and someday the Savage Land T-Rex. Also Beat Boy Pteradactyl could be nice filler at 40.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:16 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Data so far:
OOE (13 Life) vs.

Hired Guns (130): 3 left
Hired Guns (130): all 4 left. No high ground for HG.

Azrael(170): OOE 2w
Azrael(170): Full
Whirlwind(190): OOE 4w
Whirlwind(190): OOE 8w
Kraven(200): 2w
Punisher(210): Full
Doc Ock(215): OOE: Full (Doc blanks out)
Doc Ock(215): 2w

4-6 vs cards 130-215.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:48 PM

Going to have to change up my strategy a bit as the Dinos got slaughtered.
Went with:
Old One Eye(230), B&C&T&R(230), Satanus(350), Cursed Earth T-Rex(60) x3(180) vs. Frank, DM, Wendigo [990]

And got:
Frank 2/7w, Wendigo 2/7w & DM: Full

This is harder to play than I expected. I do not know how many times I knocked multiple figures over with a grand domino/jenga effect. Make sure your map is level and your figures are not tipsy.

Trying to move them all around is also difficult. You figure out where they all go but you cannot fit them in due to terrain and crowding each other out. It does look pretty sweet but leaves them very open to explosion attacks.

I think I may be better off holding B&C&T&R back for more of a clean-up role once Satanus becomes king. The Creatures were able to delay attacking OOE for a bit which really hurt the Dinos. Need to charge her right in so they have little choice but to attack her.
Old March 28th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Awesome feedback so far!

Dinos won the re-match but it took a 7/7skull roll from Bob to KO Frank to pull it off.
Ted(with head) and one Cursed Earth T-rex: Full, win this one.

Feeling pretty good at 230. May try to pull B&C&T&R and see how that works maybe in a smaller game.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good! Not much to say, but I am watching.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:07 PM

Cool. With all the activity elsewhere it gets a little frustrating to get no response here.
I appreciate it Nobody!
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I came up with 510. 460 of that is base stats and SS, so I'm not valuing the powers that highly.
That estimate is ridiculous, IMO. The calculator seems to be overvaluing the Life value. That Life'll get eaten up really quickly with that Defence value.
Yeah, she’s definately not worth 460 in stats. Life is generally more valuable than defense, but I think there needs to be a curve there not a static value.

Like 1 point of life is worth whatever base amount if you have 0-4 defense, 1.50 base amount with 5-6 defense, 1.75 base amount with 7-8 defense. Something like that. The two stats directly interact with each other.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. With all the activity elsewhere it gets a little frustrating to get no response here.
Honestly having this in the public design section makes it like 300% more of a pain for me to follow, so that’s why I haven’t been keeping up with it too much.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:21 PM

Sorry to be a pain. Someone has to do something in the public.
I like the math there. Thanks.
Old April 1st, 2020, 10:53 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Haha seeing dino dominoes sounds hilarious and super frustrating! Might have to glue some quarters under the bases.

Looks good so far. Agreed that Bats' estimate was way too high, with only 3 defense. Her other powers are more useful for cost though.
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:55 PM

Re: The Book of Old One Eye (Big Girl Breaths)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

Version tested.
Spoiler Alert!

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Old One Eye

Heavy Hitter Tests
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Old One Eye(230), B&C&T&R(230), Satanus(350), Cursed Earth T-Rex(60) x3(180) vs. Frankenstein, Dragon Man & Wendigo [990].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Old One Eye(230), B&C&T&R(230), Satanus(350), Cursed Earth T-Rex(60) x3(180) vs. Frankenstein, Dragon Man & Wendigo [990].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Old One Eye(240), B&C&T&R(230) & CE T-Rex x2(120) vs. Torquemada(205), Solomon Kane (160) & Civs x5(225) 590.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Felt pretty decent, perhaps a little over cost. She certainly helps to get the Pack in place but does not strike fear in her foes if they can manage to avoid wounding her early.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: A lot tougher than I anticipated. You really have to use some forethought in where to set up and where to move the Dinos. I can see the map being a big factor. City Park has some positives with the road for extra movement but can get clogged up fairly easily. Not sure if A King Rises is really worth it. Satanus has such a huge cost and I found it smarter to kill him first and then Old One Eye.

Last edited by Tornado; April 7th, 2020 at 10:26 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library