Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 1st, 2010, 10:22 PM

Remi Woo who?
Valhalla Society logo?????

Well, it seems I missed the deadline by a day, that's pretty embarrassing.
And I couldn't manage to post it in the thread via signature or attachment, so, with any luck kolakoski will see this thread.
If so, thanks for looking. I put some work into this one.
Old December 1st, 2010, 10:24 PM

Remi Woo who?
Re: Valhalla Society logo?????

Okay, I can't even get it to work on my own thread.....
could anyone shed some light on how to post signatures and attachments? That would be really great.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Valhalla Society logo?????

How to post images:

The image has to be a supported file type: .jpg, .png, .gif.

If the image is already located online. . .
1. Right click on the image and select Properties
2. Highlight and copy the Addresss
2. In the posting text box, type "[img]" without the quotes.
3. Paste (Ctl+V) to insert that copied image address right after the closing bracket.
4. Close the img tag by typing "[/img]" without the quotes.

If the image is NOT already located online. . .
1. You need to get it online, if you are a site supporter, you can upload it to our Gallery, if not, you will need to sign up for an account at a hosting site like photobucket.
2. Upload your images using the options in your Gallery account.
3. Once your image is uploaded, follow the steps above

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion