Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 5th, 2007, 08:12 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Gwooh, Twilight ninjas...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:52 PM

earendil504 knows what's in an order marker earendil504 knows what's in an order marker
I just noticed that Einar has just passed Jandar in total sculpts moving into second place. The last two waves have been heavy on Einar and Utgar with Vydar shut out, Ullar gets 1 unique and Jandar 1 common squad. The Swarm of the Marro is also Utgar heavy. Does any one else want Ullar and Vydar to get more help.

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts

Killing is my business, and business is good.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:10 PM

TheBomar has disabled reputation
Thats really interesting! I've wanted to see the numbers, that is with out counting. Why is that I wonder, why is utgar so high? and Im happy to see my favorite army move up in numbers, but I feel bad for the others, with the new swarm of the marro, set coming out see even more utgar coming
[/quote]
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
Woo hoo my wave 7 is shipping and will be here on July 11. Thats awesome.

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:13 PM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
why is everything onsale at hasbro
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4525paintball
why is everything onsale at hasbro
My guess would be that they are making room for new stock?
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:31 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by earendil504
I just noticed that Einar has just passed Jandar in total sculpts moving into second place. The last two waves have been heavy on Einar and Utgar with Vydar shut out, Ullar gets 1 unique and Jandar 1 common squad. The Swarm of the Marro is also Utgar heavy. Does any one else want Ullar and Vydar to get more help.

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts
Einar also ties Jandar with total units this wave. Assuming New Drake/Raelin can't be used along with their old versions, he'll also surpass him in total units when Swarm of the Marro is released.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM

txedomask has disabled reputation
I have been pioneering for help for those two armies since I started.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts
Einar also ties Jandar with total units this wave. Assuming New Drake/Raelin can't be used along with their old versions, he'll also surpass him in total units when Swarm of the Marro is released.
You know what? That's OK. After all this time, I figured it out. Utgar and Einar are about power. Pure power. Emotion, courage, they mean NOTHING. It's an arm race. But for Jandar, Ullar, and even Vydar, it's quality over quantity. No matter how many Romans and Orcs you throw against Jandar, he'll perserve. Not because he has more soldiers, but because his soldiers have a reason to fight.

So I'm content. Ullar, however, needs a boost. He's the good guy of swarms.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:46 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Quote:

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts
You know what? That's OK. After all this time, I figured it out. Utgar and Einar are about power. Pure power. Emotion, courage, they mean NOTHING. It's an arm race. But for Jandar, Ullar, and even Vydar, it's quality over quantity. No matter how many Romans and Orcs you throw against Jandar, he'll perserve. Not because he has more soldiers, but because his soldiers have a reason to fight.

I don't know johnny...Einar has a lot of elite troops.
Old July 5th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts

Yeah, but five of Einar's men are only as good as one of Jandar's. Valor and Righteousness win in the end and all that jazz.
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Utgar 74 Scuplts
Einar 47 Sculpts
Jandar 44 Sculpts
Vydar 28 Sculpts
Ullar 28 Sculpts

Yeah, but five of Einar's men are only as good as one of Jandar's. Valor and Righteousness win in the end and all that jazz.
What is Jander's most elite squad? AE? Sentinels? I would argue that the Samurai and Ninja are more elite.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales