G-nators 58 15.80%
Roman Archers 61 16.62%
Zettian Guards 65 17.71%
Tarn Vikings 31 8.45%
Sacred Band 48 13.08%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 24th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Worst squads

Whos the worst?
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:43 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
I think the shades are the worst. If a squads not on the list that you want to vote for, just tell me and I'll put it up there.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:44 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
The greeks should be on the list.

Old February 24th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Forums Good I Has

It won't let me add to the poll. Does anyone Know how to do this. I did it before, but I can't do it now.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:50 AM

Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker Larmo knows what's in an order marker
I voted roman archers, but all those squads see a decent amount of play for us. The shades are one of the best squads that I can think of, they can somewhat consistently soul devour one thing or so a game. They are well worth the points and a great Marvel counter.
Old February 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
You are comparing apples to oranges. Point values of the squads in question vary wildly, so to say that the Roman archers are worse than the Apes may not be accurate....

-Ski
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:40 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
The Zettian Guards. They never kill anything.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:44 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
I would have said the romans until they arrow volleyed Parmenio... 5 hits on one shot...

I would have said the shades except for the time I soul devoured Syv and Jotun on the same turn.

From the remainder of the list, I'd have to say the Zettians are the worst of the bunch. A small, unique squad with limited firepower... I just never seem to be able to do anything productive with them.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:56 AM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
2/3 of your list are great squads.... Tarns may be slow, but 50 points for 3 attack, 4 def, and a 4 person squad with a 1/3 chance of moving 8 hexes...
The shades I can't see being bad as I've taken Braxas and the Krav Maga in one game with them... I don't know about anyone else but the Zettians are the most commonly picked squad at my house, beccause they're almost impossible to kill on height. The Gorrilanators have a great move and auto-sheild, which is what's rolled most of the time, one skull, the only one on your list that I see is actually not too great are the Roman Archers, just beacuse to be effective they have to be always next to each other and they die too easily. I'd say in the game the worst squad over all of the others would be the Sacred Band just because they never see play on our boards and they never live from Parmenio's ability....
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
keep in mind, that the zetians are a defensive unit...

Old February 24th, 2008, 12:31 PM

NFCfan has disabled reputation
darkdino you are playing the shades wrong, they can't soul devour the Krav, they can only do that to Heroes.

Add the Einar Imperium. They are the worst squad in the game due to their high cost
Old February 24th, 2008, 12:41 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCfan
darkdino you are playing the shades wrong, they can't soul devour the Krav, they can only do that to Heroes.

Add the Einar Imperium. They are the worst squad in the game due to their high cost
My bad, I thought it said any unique figure. But they're still a better squad than most people give credit for. And the Einar Imperium, when paired with Kiova, can definitely be worth their cost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units