Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 20th, 2017, 03:04 PM

SmashedFinger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

Hello! Been lurking on the site for about a week for reasons I'll explain in a moment.
I played heroscape several years ago as a young lad, but fell out of it due to not having many to play with. Recently, I found that there was a full mod for Tabletop Simulator that added the entire Heroscape system-I literally squee-d in delight! I immediately downloaded it and messed about in it. A complete and unlimited set of figures, cards, and pieces, what a bounty!
The only trick now is to find people to play it with. In refreshing my memory of the game, I came across this site and was surprised to see there was still an active Heroscape community out there! I decided to wait for a bit before making an account so I could look around and get a feel for the place.
To my surprise, I've looked around and I can't personally find a "chatroom" of any sorts for pickup games in the Tabletop Simulator Heroscape scene. I really do think that there could be a community built specifically around that. I noticed some people making threads about that already. In an effort to make other players easier to find, I have created a Discord server specifically for that purpose. Discord is a free program for voice and text chat. I have experience moderating other servers, so I figured my experience would be appreciated.
This is my introductory post, as it's the first one I've made here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Links:
Tabletop Simulator Heroscape mod
The Unofficial Discord server for the aforementioned mod https://discord.gg/5dH2sEH
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:51 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

I'll be joining this next time I log in. I've been trying to get TTS going on here.
Old August 21st, 2017, 09:12 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Tabletop Simulator Heroscape Discord Server

I just joined as Steelbelly. I don't know how much time I'll have to actually play, but it'll be nice to try and discuss stuff.
Old June 7th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Dream Weaver is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I personally love the simulator because of the 3D virtual models and how much they feel like the physical game.

Here are some screenshots!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...C2FD40A9AC667/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...6BCD7AC85C6C9/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...CE7469C876091/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...AD51DD1F9FABA/

Also for those interested in helping on the game there's still a few squad figures left that we need 3D scanned to complete the collection of official units. If anyone has any experience with the program Autodesk Recap and happens to own any of the missing figures below the players and developers of the game would appreciate the help! Even if you don't know what Recap is you can still volunteer. It's pretty easy to learn even for beginners and the mod's team can help you. All you need is a mobile phone or camera, a colored magazine or something else to put the figures on, a place to put your files online like Google drive, and some free time to do it.

Here's a list of the figures we're looking for:

Deepwyrm Drow (2 figures)
Microcorp Agents (2 figures)
Gorillinators (2 figures)
Macdirk Warriors (3 figures)
Sacred Band (3 figures)
Tagawa Samurai (2 figures)
Gladiatrons (3 figures)
Aubrien Archers (2 figures)
Tagawa Samurai Archers (2 figures)
Shades of Bleakwood (2 figures)
Zombies of Morindan (2 figures)
Heavy Gruts (3 figures)
Einar Imperium (2 figures)

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 2nd, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online