Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2007, 08:07 PM

Roweiser is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Master Woo card scan

I hate to make a new topic for this if it's already out there. I have seen a few posts looking for a scan of the Master Woo card. I have one up in my gallery. It's in a .pdf file. Feel free to do with it what you will.
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:00 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...Master_Woo.pdf

Appreciate it very much! ... Any way we could get it in JPEG?

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Your Comicon help never ends! Now we can have a real pic in the Books, and printing out a card is a real choice...
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Thank you!

Wondering when it prints out, if the text is readable, because I can't make out his special abilities.

Never mind, I printed it just fine.

One favor to ask if you don't mind, could you scan the "basic" side, please?

Thank you
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:02 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
I too would like clean scans of every promo figure, front and back; I appreciate this one! Why don't we have better scans in the big gallery? Some are tilted or faded or something. Surely more than one user here owns the card, get scanning folks :P
Anyway, I really need to know something else while we're discussing printing. What kind of paper would you suggest for printing these on, and if it's not standalone then what kind of surface should I cut into the corresponding shape and adhere the print-outs too, and with what kind of adhesive?
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:02 PM

knightdog15 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks!:banana:

Matt the Knightdog
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Best I can do right now,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrock
I too would like clean scans of every promo figure, front and back; I appreciate this one! Why don't we have better scans in the big gallery? Some are tilted or faded or something. Surely more than one user here owns the card, get scanning folks :P
Anyway, I really need to know something else while we're discussing printing. What kind of paper would you suggest for printing these on, and if it's not standalone then what kind of surface should I cut into the corresponding shape and adhere the print-outs too, and with what kind of adhesive?
You could use 110lb card stock. Maybe the thickness of wave 1 cards. Then you can spray it with Matte coating for paper that Michael's Arts and crafts sells.
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:24 PM

Wow, Acquilla is more different than I thought at first glance! I can tell she must be a native to the Ticalla Jungle (that's what it's called, right?) going by her background, and those vines growing over the border of her cards! None of the other generals have decorations overgrowing their card borders... Not to mention her irregular name. Why won't Hasbro give us an update to the story?! There hasn't been a cartoon since I don't know when, and the last we heard from Thormun they were on their way to meet Vydar, whom we haven't seen any artistic depiction of yet, nor do we know where his alliances lie; same with Einar, of course. They still haven't added the character bios for Wave 7! How long did it take for them to add the Wave 6 bios from the time Sandra started selling it? I hate to be a nag but this is frustrating to someone obsessed with story like I am.
And is that...a black monk, with sunglasses? That's unbelievably awesome, but I can't really tell if he's black or if it's the lighting. I'll be very surprised if he's not actually wearing sunglasses, 'cos it looks like he is but it's not quite clear enough. Anyone got some good shots of the figure?
Now, as for Acquilla... I guess this monk synergy means that teekay pretty much hit the nail on the head by predicting the sixth general would be allied with Ullar! I don't agree with him that Vydar is allied with Utgar though... I like to think he's purely neutral, and that Einar isn't as much of a mercenary leader like Vydar but that he fights with Utgar on occassion because he fights with whoever is the most beneficial to himself and his people at the time. But, as we saw in the Ninjas of the Northern Wind bio, Utgar and Einar have had their squabbles, even if Hasbro's limited publication of the more-or-less neutral generals' alliances suggests that Einar is closest to Utgar.
Ah, but that's all a discussion for another time. I hope that didn't go on too long
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:44 AM

bee is surprisingly tart
As far as specials go, I only have the onyx vipers, but I've been working on scanning in all of my cards. So far I have everything up through wave 6, except for Greeks/Vipers, Dzu-Teh, Omni/Vipers. I also have the lava guys, and the 5 flag bearers.

Anyways, I have them all scanned at very high resolution, rotated and cropped to regular dimensions for every card. I'd share, but I'm still missing 2 main sets, and I'd like to be complete.
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:00 AM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
I would also appreciate it if someone would scan the basic side too.

Old August 8th, 2007, 11:39 AM

Seriously though, is he black and wearing sunglasses or is it just a weird photo on the card? It'd be odd if he were black, being clearly of Chinese decent by his profession and name, but his skin color tells otherwise... unless he's a black guy who was raised in China by native parents It could just be the picture is off; like how Guilty McCreech's portrait makes him look like his eyes are stitched shut, but the figure looks just dandy in person.
Also, I can't make out what Acquilla's secondary color is, in the background there. Is that black, or a very dark navy blue? Either yellow-and-navy or yellow-and-black would look great, but it's too dark to tell, although it kinda looks somewhat blue if you look closely enough; plus, the guy's clothes would match if it were navy :P

Oh, and one more question about printing cards. If the image's border is right on the square edges of the card itself, how many pixels long and wide should it be? My Canon MP730 scanner-printer-ma-jig scans everything in at about 10 times life size, approximately 2500 x 1700 or something like that, so I have to reasonably resize everything I scan in to fit on screen. I can't go eyeballing it, then print out a wrong-sized proxy card!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion