Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 17th, 2009, 07:58 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fred

Has anyone seen the Fred videos on youtube? IMO, they aren't that funny, but more so lame. Does anyone else like them?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fred

Oh God... Please. Get him off of Youtube, quit paying him, and get his shirts the hell out of Hot Topic.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy crap! He has shirts in Hot Topic?!? Is it like his own line, or what?

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I dislike (read: hate) that kid.
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:25 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

He was bad on Icarly too

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
He was bad on Icarly too
Somehow, I just knew that you would post here.

Anyway, I thought his normal voice sounded really strange. And I agree with you, Mr Migraine.

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:36 PM

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
He was bad on Icarly too
Well, I read all of the most recent posts, and I comment in the ones I can contribute something to.

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He was bad on Icarly too
Well, I read all of the most recent posts, and I comment in the ones I can contribute something to.
Yes, but I find it wierd that you always have a post shortly after me, and you are usually commenting on something I wrote.

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He was bad on Icarly too
Yes, but I find it wierd that you always have a post shortly after me, and you are usually commenting on something I wrote.

Well, I read all of "Today's posts" and I am on my laptop a ton. So I see everything about 5 minutes or less after they are written usually. I'm not web-stalking you or anything.

Old August 17th, 2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He was bad on Icarly too

Well, I read all of "Today's posts" and I am on my laptop a ton. So I see everything about 5 minutes or less after they are written usually. I'm not web-stalking you or anything.
Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do?!?

Old August 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The guy is so weird, I prefer Smosh. Those guys are absolutely hilarious.
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Quote:
Well, I read all of "Today's posts" and I am on my laptop a ton.
Hello, long-lost brother.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General