Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2014, 11:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Super League Season 11 - CONGRATS DOK!

Super League Season 11
Bring 3 "Lightweight" (it's all relative)

Round 1

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Play Ins

Spoiler Alert!

• Choose three 680 point armies with a 14 figure maximum. The armies cannot share any figures. (C3G/Marvel Only.) No Event Heroes allowed in this event. Also note the restricted list, below.
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the six armies (any of their three or their opponent's three). The other player may then choose from any of the other five armies.
  • Modified Lava Rules are in effect. No other optional C3G rules are in effect.

Restricted List - you can have no more than one of the following figures in each of your armies:
  • Aaron Cash
  • Bizarro
  • Commander Rogers
  • Indigo-1
  • Jocasta
  • Sage
  • The Crow
Additionally,
  • We will be playing with the "no additional turns after a Master Motivator turn" change for Red Skull and Iron Patriot.
  • We will be playing the re-evaluation version of Mastermind.

Maps:

Cage Match (2 E-Glyphs, Dagmar, Cosmic Shielding)
Spoiler Alert!

Mayberry (2 E-Glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Ratcatcher (no glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Underground Catacombs (no glyphs):
Spoiler Alert!

Elswin Plateau 2 E-Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

A sixth map will be added if necessary.

Don't know how to play? Visit this thread to find out how to play Heroscape Online!

C3G Master Figure Template A-H
C3G Master Figure Template I-O
C3G Master Figure Template P-Z
3D C3G Master Figure Template

C3G SYNERGY ARCHIVE

Having Google Chrome or Firefox Browser is recommended.

Quote:
E-Glyph Pool :Roll a 20-sided die when you move on to a Glyph that is not revealed to determine which Glyph it is. Re-roll the result if that glyph is already in play.
You will have one week to finish each assigned game. There will be four rounds, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; January 28th, 2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Play In
Old October 10th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Season 11 - Sign Up until 10/26

Submitted.
Old October 10th, 2014, 03:21 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Me too!
Old October 11th, 2014, 03:53 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Signed up, went with two thematic armies I've wanted to try and one weirder army that's a prototype for a crazy build I want to try sometime.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 11th, 2014, 09:31 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I brought one army that could do very well just to harass dok. Kingpin FTW!

My armies are all pretty assassin like.

I wanted to bring Selene Black King and armor, but I have played that a few times....who cam up with 680?...lol
Old October 12th, 2014, 02:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I double dog dare you to play Kingpin against me... I will let you pick my army if you do.
Old October 15th, 2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I double dog dare you to play Kingpin against me... I will let you pick my army if you do.
Done!
Old October 25th, 2014, 02:13 AM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

I've entered. I've never played any of these characters and have no clue how to play them. But YOLO. Good Luck to me. I'll probably be last but I hope to give everyone a challenge. I don;t even know anyone's stats . i just looked up the ones I was going to put in before I did. So I have no clue who's better than who. Just whoever I'm facing please choose my army 1. It's the one I'll have maybe some chance with.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old October 25th, 2014, 02:24 AM

What program/website do we go on to compete. Because this is my first online tournament and just passing round 1 would be marvelous. I'm grateful for any info anyone will give me.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:35 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesur View Post
What program/website do we go on to compete. Because this is my first online tournament and just passing round 1 would be marvelous. I'm grateful for any info anyone will give me.
You can find out such information from the current OHS season: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50865

Basically, we use Google Drawings to play on a top-down map, and Filthy the Clown's OHS App to roll the dice, OMs, and everything else. It's all done online in one window, and there's nothing to download. The system as a whole works best in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser.

As to signing up for Superscape, good luck! It's probably the toughest of them all due to over 650 figures that can be played. Don't let this tourney deter you from online play if it doesn't go well for you; make sure to sign up for OHS when the next season comes around!
Old October 25th, 2014, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesur View Post
You can find out such information from the current OHS season: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50865

Basically, we use Google Drawings to play on a top-down map, and Filthy the Clown's OHS App to roll the dice, OMs, and everything else. It's all done online in one window, and there's nothing to download. The system as a whole works best in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser.

As to signing up for Superscape, good luck! It's probably the toughest of them all due to over 650 figures that can be played. Don't let this tourney deter you from online play if it doesn't go well for you; make sure to sign up for OHS when the next season comes around!
Thanks for the support Silver. It won't so much be the armies I play as the style that depends whether I continue to play online. I like to see the whole 3D board when playing. And I believe that two of the armies I chose are good. I found a glitch in the Kree Scout card. "After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and after taking a turn with a Kree Scout, you may immediately take a turn with any other Kree Hero you control." Taking 3 of these (they're only 40 points) means techniquly you could play that turn forever. I didn't chose them and don't think the judges will let someone play like that but they could due to the wording on the cards because these guys are Common Heroes. Good Luck to everyone (as long as I get more ).

Edit: Can someone please send me a link to Filthy's OHS app because I can't get to any links on-site and google comes up blank.

Old October 25th, 2014, 10:06 PM

Could you post a link to that card, please?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events