Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old August 16th, 2010, 08:04 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
has anyone got a date for this release?
September 8th, if I recall correctly.

But now, shifting gears to DC75... we've got another confirmed figure - THE CRIMSON AVENGER! Very exciting; I love legacy characters like that.
Any other pictures? I don't feel like creating an account on some random site just to view a picture.
Ah, sorry, didn't realize; HERE it is, uploaded to ImageShack.
Now I can say how cool he is!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 13th, 2010, 02:11 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To anyone who cares, a friend of mine stalks wizkids somewhat obsessively, and there are classics packs planned which will have the following themes:
Halo (spartan battle packs)
X-Men (Danger Room reprints)
Superman
Batman
Avengers

And there is also a halo pack which will have the entire noble team in it. I think there are new warthogs planned too.
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

The Batman packs are already out.

There are 3 3-packs and a 6 pack I believe.

A danger room reprint would be sweet. The sculpts in there were some of the finest X-men sculpts to date, especially for Angel and beast.

The Halo packs are out as well. 2 3 packs with 2 spartans and see through Covenant Elite in each, and a 6 pack of new sculpts from Halo Reach.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old September 20th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tang sighting!!

Edit: Or was that just Mr. Souza up to shenanigans?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 22nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's a rare sighting indeed. Haven't seen a Master Tang in a long time.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 10th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Much much MUCH big news on the HeroClix front.

First things first, more confirmations about DC75. HERE is a page with some pictures of new figures. Those we haven't seen confirmed beforehand are...

Beast Boy
Beast Boy (T-Rex Version)
Alan Scott
Star Sapphire
Sinestro (Hopefully cheaper than the current version!)
Saint Walker
Isis
Easy Company Soldier
Detective Chimp
Mr. Terrific

...and lots others I don't quite recognize. Looks pretty nice, in any case. Due out next month, but they tend to fall behind on these kinds of things, so, expect December.

Hopefully that's enough time for our friends at C3G to consider figure choices for some of their upcoming cards (*coughSinestroandJohncough*).

Secondly, the next Marvel set has been announced - Giant Sized X-Men! And Giant most certainly... there'll be a new type of booster, a "Super Booster," which seems to be MUCH bigger than the average booster pack and is likely to contain at least one Colossal figure. Figures I've seen mentioned include Sentinels (cheap and plentiful!?) and Apocalypse, who even has a prototype on display! CHECK IT OUT!

Evidently, these Super Boosters have 8 Giant figures of the aforementioned size along with some smaller-but-still-big-and-fancy ones; I believe a Wolverine/Colossus Fastball Special sculpt was mentioned, but, not certain. Also, Nextwave will be in, so, rejoice. Slated for a March release.

And, finally, the one I personally am most excited for - Street Fighter HeroClix! Anyone else interested in "HeroScape - Blood on the Streets" project?
Old October 10th, 2010, 07:26 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nextwave, Street Fighter and potential Sentinels?

Can... not... wait...
Old October 10th, 2010, 09:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's see ... what I see in the 75th collection ...

Firestorm
White Lantern Green Arrow
Aquaman
Deadman
Doomsday
White Lantern Sinestro
Yellow Lantern Sinestro with a power fist like the recent Hal has
Beast Boy
T-Rex Beast Boy
Golden Age Mr. Terrific (Terry Sloane)
Hawkgirl sans mask
Alan Scott Green Lantern
What looks like either Mary Marvel or an Amazon dressed in white
Detective Chimp
Saint Walker
Sgt. Rock
Green Lantern Ganthet ()
half Black Lantern Martian Manhunter (bleh)
a dark haired Yellow Lantern that looks oddly like Kyle who I can't identify
What I don't see on display at all is Larfleeze or Attrocitus ... which is not cool ... nor did I see a Guy Gardner!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 11th, 2010, 11:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Let's see ... what I see in the 75th collection ...

Firestorm
White Lantern Green Arrow
Aquaman
Deadman
Doomsday
White Lantern Sinestro
Yellow Lantern Sinestro with a power fist like the recent Hal has I am pretty sure that is a lantern.
Beast Boy
T-Rex Beast Boy
Golden Age Mr. Terrific (Terry Sloane)
Hawkgirl sans mask
Alan Scott Green Lantern
What looks like either Mary Marvel or an Amazon dressed in white This is Isis, the wife of Black Adam
Detective Chimp
Saint Walker
Sgt. Rock
Green Lantern Ganthet ()
half Black Lantern Martian Manhunter (bleh)
a dark haired Yellow Lantern that looks oddly like Kyle who I can't identify This is actually Osiris, Isis' brother.
What I don't see on display at all is Larfleeze or Attrocitus ... which is not cool ... nor did I see a Guy Gardner!They are all pictured elsewhere.
I can post the pics of an unpainted Attrocitus and Guy if you want. Also you left out Black Alice and Sargon the Sorcerer (may also be Ibis the Invincible).

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Also, the formeerly hard to find Alfred and Commissioner Gordon have been re-released in a Batman Classix Battle Pack.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Also, the formeerly hard to find Alfred and Commissioner Gordon have been re-released in a Batman Classix Battle Pack.
This is what I get for rushing out to find those early.
And yeah, I'd love to see pictures of those others! Is Guy actually a GL and not a Red Lantern?

Old October 12th, 2010, 01:06 AM
C3G's First Fan

Not painted, so we don't know. However conjecture is that he is half and half. Also, that pic also has Scar and Sgt. Rock and I believe that last one is either Indigo-1 or Starman. Here is Guy (unpainted), John, and Crimson Avenger; Wonder Twins; and Atrocitus.

Also, Giant-Size X-Men will have Sentinel Re-Release, and a new BIBTB Madrox figure (probably multiple guys on the same base). Most exciting is that Apocalypse looks like he will have a Jean Grey Phoenix in his hands. Can you say "remove her?"

Here is a picture from the same set of DC 75 which is not featured on that webpage. From this you can tell Sinestro has a giant yellow mace coming from his ring and a lantern in his other hand. Also you can see there IS an Indigo-1, Sargon the Sorcerer is the guy in the suit with a yellow turban next to her (they are both next to GL Alan) and that the final piece is a character I do not know, I thought it was Starman, but the staff is not the Cosmic Rod or Gravity Rod he used.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News