Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 9th, 2022, 10:31 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

UTAH MONTHLY MARCH 2022

When: March 26th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Bring 3, Ban 1!!
This month, you will bring not one, not two, but THREE armies! At the beginning of each game, you and your opponent will look at each other's armies, then choose one of those armies to ban. This will be done simultaneously (recommended: give the army cards to each other, then under the table choose one army to ban and reveal your choices at the same time). The banned army will be left to the side, and you will battle with your remaining two armies!
  • Bring 3 230 Point Armies
  • 12 Figure Limit Per Army
  • You may not have the same army card in more than one army
  • At the beginning of each game, ban one of your opponent's three armies
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel also allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute rounds

Raffle: March Madness!!
At the beginning of the event, everyone will have time to talk about the armies they brought. Each player will then pick a winner for the event. If your pick is the one who takes it, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 12th, 2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old March 9th, 2022, 10:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Thanks so much to everyone who made our team tourney a great event! We had a lot of fun games all around, and a big ol' beatdown on @Sir Heroscape to send him packing off to the East! (That's how it went down, right? Pretty sure I'm remembering that right.)

Details for next month coming right after! No super special announcements this time, other than we're really grateful to be part of such an incredible Heroscape community!!!

And that we'll miss Sir Heroscape. There, we said it. Remember us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been an incredible 5yrs of Utah Monthlies! So fun to have been a part of the community ever since we started them back in 2017...luckily most of the memories are documented on my channel (for good or for bad :P)

I'll make sure to schedule any trips we have back out to Utah during a Monthly weekend... ya'll will be missed...

Now it's time to spread some tourney love over to the MidWest group!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:05 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

also @BiggaBullfrog ...I think you have the wrong image for Eyohi^

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It's nice to see that you guys are keeping your local scene alive. We're still going strong in NYC (though I had to cancel yesterday due to a snowstorm).

Old March 12th, 2022, 09:23 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
also @BiggaBullfrog ...I think you have the wrong image for Eyohi^

Sooo... Took me a while to get to changing this, but also, I just tried a few times and it's bringing up the same picture of Meanderthaw for me. Has it changed for anyone else? For some reason no matte how many times I change it, it's not working with the new picture...

Testing to see if it works here:

Yeah, that's working, so why is the OP not...?

Edit - figured it out

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 25th, 2022, 08:07 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Heroscapers! Here's your reminder about tomorrow's tournament-throw-down at Game Haven.... if you'll be able to make it, either post an RSVP here or let me or one of the other tournament organizers know. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 8th, 2022, 05:15 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I assume April details will drop this weekend?

I wanted to put in another plug for using Hextr1p's Partial Cover rules for an upcoming monthly. Short version: the entire map becomes a Raelin, giving cover from ranged attacks for both adjacent and intervening terrain/figures.
Old April 10th, 2022, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I assume April details will drop this weekend?

I wanted to put in another plug for using Hextr1p's Partial Cover rules for an upcoming monthly. Short version: the entire map becomes a Raelin, giving cover from ranged attacks for both adjacent and intervening terrain/figures.
I'm about to drop them! Sorry for the delays -- life hit all four of us at the same time for the past little bit so we've been slower than usual with the transition.

We're opting for a more simple format this month, but I'm dropping this idea in our private chat to get eyes on it and see what we think!

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 10th, 2022, 10:48 PM

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY APRIL 2022

When: April 30th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Format: Assassination!!
An oldie but a goodie this month! Each round, you will choose one of your opponent's Unique Heroes as your assassination target. Kill that figure to win the game!
  • 550 Point Armies
  • 18 Figure Limit Per Army
  • Your army must include at least 3 Unique Heroes that are at least 50 points each
  • At the beginning of each game, choose one of your opponent's Unique Heroes as your assassination target
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute rounds

Raffle: Rank-B Assassin!!
If each figure in your army is ranked B or lower according to to the C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings here, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 21st, 2022 at 07:34 PM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 12:16 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Awww, I'm honored that Stigmata has been selected for your map pool!

This will be its first tournament appearance.

Thanks very much! — I hope it plays well for you.
Old April 22nd, 2022, 06:00 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

If anyone would like to bring a map, please let us know.
Old May 10th, 2022, 11:11 PM

UTAH MONTHLY MAY 2022

When: May 28th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Format: Scraps!!
Polish your spears, clean out your muskets, and stoke your bonfire; it’s time to get scrappy! (Except actually those guys I mentioned are all banned.) This format specializes in quick and action-packed games, with small maps and armies that you place all over the board to jump straight to the fighting!
  • 375 Point Armies
  • 15 Figure Limit
  • MUST have at least 1 Unique Hero or Squad worth 100pts or more
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed this month
  • Cathar Spearmen, Fire Elementals, 10th Regiment of Foot, and 4th Massachusetts Line are BANNED
  • 8 Rounds 25min each.

HOW SCRAPS FORMAT WORKS
There are NO designated startzones on the selected maps. Before the game, players roll off with the D20. The player rolling the highest gets a choice: He can deploy first OR be granted a +8 to the first initiative roll of the game.

Whoever deploys first, will place a single card's worth of figures on any empty spaces on the map not adjacent to another figure (and not on any glyphs). Players will alternate this placement. If all non-adjacent places are taken, players can begin placing figures adjacent to previously placed figures. If you place a figure next to an opponent's figure, they get a single engagement strike as if they were breaking engagement. If they place next to a friendly figure, no strike is made.

If you'd like to see this format in action please watch this video:

Raffle: Minimalist
If you bring an army of 8 figures or less, you'll be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; May 31st, 2022 at 01:19 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events