Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 31st, 2015, 08:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Malekith (Vote to move to Public Playtest)

48 hour wait on these votes.
Old March 31st, 2015, 09:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
48 hour wait on these votes.
Gotcha, thanks.
Old April 1st, 2015, 06:48 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Alright, I believe this passes in just a couple minutes. So I'm just supposed to post the OP link in the Playtest thread correct?
Old April 1st, 2015, 07:09 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep, update the thread title here and make an announcement in the Public Playtesting thread, then sit back and wait for playtests.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:23 PM

Re: The Book of Malekith (Public Playtest Phase)

Question:

How many playtests can I do to count towards the needed 10 games?

I can get a couple friends over and run these games and easily knock these out in a night. I'd be totally willing to do that, unless you require multiple people to chip in for one design's playtests.
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

First of all, "ten games" isn't a hard-and-fast rule. Could be more or less depending on how the design is going.

More to the point, though, I personally like a minimum of 3-5 different testers on a single unit. But getting 4-5 good tests would do a lot to speed up the process and help push toward the low-end of that number.
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
First of all, "ten games" isn't a hard-and-fast rule. Could be more or less depending on how the design is going.

More to the point, though, I personally like a minimum of 3-5 different testers on a single unit. But getting 4-5 good tests would do a lot to speed up the process and help push toward the low-end of that number.
Ok cool, I figured as much, but I wanted to ask to see what the general rule of thumb is. I'd prefer to not do them and let others do them as well, just to see what people come up with.
Old April 24th, 2015, 08:41 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'd say 3 testers is our minimum, with at least 2 tests from each. More is always better though, and a 3-4 game playtest sheet really helps move things along.

Old April 24th, 2015, 11:31 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Malekith

Army Test 1
Map: Chernobyl
Units:
Malekith, Loki, Gamora (950)
vs.
Cosmic Boy, Chameleon Boy, Bouncing Boy, Brainiac 5, Triplicate Girl (940)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: "I like him for his point value and psychological mindgames." - Malekith's team
"He's OK, him and Gamora I felt were quite difficult" - Legionnaires

Army Test 2
Units:
Malekith, Darkseid, Electro, War Machine (1005)
vs.
Blob, Invisible Woman, Merlyn, Mister Sinister, Oracle (990)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
"Malekith didn't come into play very much until later on, but it was too late" - Mister Sinister's team
"Malekith got outranged by Invisible Woman" -Malekith's team

Army Test 3
Units:
Malekith, Gamora, Invisible Woman, Starlord (995)
vs.
Mr. Sinister, Wolverine, Gambit, Emma Frost (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: "I made sure to get to my opponents base all in one group, and use Malekith to hopefully make them attack themselves." - Malekith's team
"Malekith definitely provides a lot of pressure, and he did more than enough team killing this game." - Mister Sinister's team

Army Test 4
Units:
Malekith, Loki, Mr. Sinister (980)
vs.
Catman, Scandal Savage, Knockout, Parademon, Black Alice (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: "I was surprised by Malekith's tenacity." - Outlaws
"Mr Sinister was probably a bad choice, because his rolls did not pull through, but Malekith more than pulled his weight. DFD really helped, not taking leaving engagements" - Malekith's team

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I feel his cost is right in line with where he is at gameplay wise. I don't feel he is overpowered as long as you handly him right, and that goes for both sides of the equation. He doesn't feel underpowered as long as you use him right. I think he is definitely draftable, and adds some serious strategy and thought, with a definite intimidation factor that helps his team not get pushed around.
Old April 25th, 2015, 10:07 AM

I'm curious about the second game, with as long as it took Sinister to get going, I would think Darkseid would have whupped them. Given that he could use his SA on Invisible Woman early, and then go after the others.

Solid tests. Big fan of Mr. Sinister, eh?

Old April 25th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work Aggressive Sock. I have never seen the quotes approach, pretty cool.
I am assuming your friends were running Malekith for some of those tests. That is really nice to have a chance to see the design from the other side of the map and get their feedback.
Well done.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 25th, 2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
That is really nice to have a chance to see the design from the other side of the map and get their feedback. Well done.
It's always nice to see how people felt about the unit, both playing with and against him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library