Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 24th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Firemaster's Custom Glyphs

I have made some custom glyphs and I was wondering what everyone thinks of them:

Glyph of Dimma:

Glyph of Heiketa:

Glyph of Kaarm:

Glyph of Muta Luonne:

Glyph of Suoja:

Old June 24th, 2007, 06:40 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Muta Luonne sounds really useful. Especially for those who want all-valiant or all-disciplined armies.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
I don't know Glyph of Suoja looks really nice to have.......
Old June 26th, 2007, 10:33 AM

Footlad79 has disabled reputation
that Hieketa would be a pain in the @$$

If there was a unit ability that required each opponent to spell the names of all their units correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if that unit cost 1000 points-especially when taking on a marro army...
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:25 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Nice job on all the glyphs Firemaster. They all look pretty good, i may have to print up some for my table.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 2nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
These look fantastic. Well-worded and more importantly, they relate well to the game in its current state. I especially like the anti-range glyph.

I'll be trying these out asap!
Old July 2nd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
These look fantastic. Well-worded and more importantly, they relate well to the game in its current state. I especially like the anti-range glyph.

I'll be trying these out asap!
Thanks, I am glad you like them. And in case you are wondering, the names are their effects translated into other languages:

Dimma=fog(Swedish)
Heiketa=weaken(Finnish/heiketä)
Kaarm=snake(Finnish/käärme)
Muta Luonne=change(Finnish/muutaa) personality(Finnish)
Suoja=protection(Finnish)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions