Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 7th, 2006, 05:46 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hercegovina

Fat chance, but it's worth asking. My son and I play a LOT. Anyone else in Sarajevo play?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 7th, 2006, 05:58 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I do believe that you are the first from that country to post here.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 16th, 2006, 06:53 AM

earlofwessex has disabled reputation
I play in Zagreb, but do plan on visiting Sarajevo sometime.
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:20 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I live nowhere near, but while we're talking about the Balkans, is there any chance that in next year's Eurovision Song Contest you could get your lot to vote based on which song is the best, rather than just voting for your neighbours like you have every other year?

If Bosnia votes for Croatia, who vote for Macedonia, who vote for Serbia, who vote for Bosnia again, I swear I'll set the Marro on the lot of you.
Old June 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM

earlofwessex has disabled reputation
If we had known that the Eurovision song contest is even as important as a fly landing on a table, maybe we would have acted more responsibly.

Actually, it irritates me too. My Swedish friend is furious that the Scandinavian countries all voted for Finland this year. The whole regional voting (Ukraine, Russia, and some of the Baltics do it, as do Scandinavia...well, I'm sure you've observed the various groupings).

I think that it was David Landes (Harvard Historian) in The Wealth and Poverty of Nations that used Eurovision as an example. He said "this is why England will never again win the Eurovision song contest, no matter the quality of their offering." He was talking about anti-British sentiment in Europe. This is wandering way off topic.

By the way, I'm actually American and had never heard of Eurovision until my English girlfriend told me about it 11 years ago. I didn't see it until last year, with the same girl (now my wife of 10 years).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers