Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old February 24th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) Discussion Thread

I think Taeblewalker and Mad Wookie have pretty impressive cartography track records as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think Taeblewalker and Mad Wookie have pretty impressive cartography track records as well.
Based on their involvement in the discussion, I assumed that they were interested.
Old February 24th, 2010, 09:19 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Based on their involvement in the discussion, I assumed that they were interested.
Old February 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Count me in! I'm working on a desert base map right now.

Old February 25th, 2010, 12:15 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to be in on this as well. I understand that I'm a noob, but I got a ton of terrain, a good amount of free time, and a few ideas for some maps/scenarios.
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:20 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
I'd like to be in on this as well. I understand that I'm a noob, but I got a ton of terrain, a good amount of free time, and a few ideas for some maps/scenarios.
Everyone needs a start somewhere right? Welcome to ground zero. Wookie and Taeble will be there to guide you a bit.
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:42 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome thanks! Gonna get started tonight.
Old February 25th, 2010, 06:49 AM

Just finished building a map that for now I am calling "break out the boss". Its based off "The Batman" episode where black masks organization tries to break him out of GCPD headquarters. It is made up of three castles, two forrests, and I lost track of how many marvels. As soon as this new project gets a thread I'll post some pics. (didn't want to post a non bom map in the bom thread)
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It seems like, right now, this project needs two things -
1) Clear, agreed upon guidelines for the process
2) A thread separate from this one to operate in

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It seems like, right now, this project needs two things -
1) Clear, agreed upon guidelines for the process
2) A thread separate from this one to operate in

As far as guidelines are concerned, a cartographer can begin work on any project from our informal list, or something similar. If no one objects, they post an initial version of the map. The group discusses things they'd like to change, and after each edit, we discuss to see if more changes are needed. A concensus can finalize the latest version, then we move it into the finished pile for further consideration by C3G for scenarios.I also suggest that in addition to a project thread, we start a finalized map thread to consolidate them. This would be our "finished pile."

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:32 AM

There's plenty of room to sticky threads here too - just let Griff or I know.
Do you envision a voting process?

Old February 25th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Looks like Griff is getting it started up: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=29135

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios