Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 25th, 2009, 12:51 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Holidays 2009: What was your haul?

Scape:
3x Warriors of Feldspar
Champions of Renown

Non-Scape:
Grind
Dominion
Snow Tails (son)
Fits (wife)

-insert signature here-
Old December 25th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Holidays 2009: What was your haul?

So far I have gotten:
Beowolf, as translated by Seamus heany.
A pair of really nice austrian woll slippers.
raspberry Milano cookies.
A $20 gift certifacte to Barnes & Noble, and one of those cool, 'nade shaped mini coke bottles.

I will be getting more stuff, since there is a big family gathering at one of my grandparents' house at 12:00 AM.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old December 25th, 2009, 01:12 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Gamewise:

Scape:
Guardians and Hunters x1

At-43:
Cog heros: G-Nocrat, T-Regulator and A-Volution
Therrian assault golemns

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old December 25th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Scape Stuff:

3x Dividers
1x PoU
2x Axegrinders
3x Repulsors
2x Snipers
2x Vipers
1x Blade Gruts
1x Arrow Gruts
1x Roman Archers
1x Roman Legion
1x Champions of Renown
1x Deathstalkers
1x Blastatrons
2x Stingers
1x Drudge

Which, in total, almost doubles my current collection of figures. And there is probably something else in there that I forgot. Plus I'll order a MS3 or two with Christmas money, so add in all of that too.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; December 25th, 2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: In case you were wondering, Auggies and WGHQ all the way!
Old December 25th, 2009, 02:17 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Scape Stuff:

3x Dividers
1x PoU
2x Axegrinders
3x Repulsors
2x Snipers
2x Vipers
1x Blade Gruts
1x Arrow Gruts
1x Roman Archers
1x Roman Legion
1x Champions of Renown
1x Deathstalkers
1x Blastatrons
2x Stingers
1x Drudge

Which, in total, almost doubles my current collection of figures. And there is probably something else in there that I forgot. Plus I'll order a MS3 or two with Christmas money, so add in all of that too.
Whoa! Somebody must really love you!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 25th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Scape Stuff:

3x Dividers
1x PoU
2x Axegrinders
3x Repulsors
2x Snipers
2x Vipers
1x Blade Gruts
1x Arrow Gruts
1x Roman Archers
1x Roman Legion
1x Champions of Renown
1x Deathstalkers
1x Blastatrons
2x Stingers
1x Drudge

Whoa! Somebody must really love you!

~Z
Yeah, I just spread it out between a couple family members so it never was more than three or so packs that anybody was getting for me. All of those "1x"es make it look like a lot more than it is though. Plus, Auggies selling some of those squads for like $2 a piece didn't hurt!

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; December 25th, 2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old December 25th, 2009, 02:50 PM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Scape Haul:

Wave 10
Snipers and Vipers!

Non Scape
Ds
Kingdom hearts 358/2 days
Legend of zelda: spirit tracks
Chocolate
Redemption Packs
Baseballs (so Needed These)
Old December 25th, 2009, 02:58 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Tically Jungle x2 (4 total )

Came with a 5$ coupon for HasbroToyShop.

Don't know what to do with the coupon.

They have almost nothing.

I have almost everything (Scape-wise anyway, and I don't need Hasbro for anything else).

. . . Spite needs a re-release . . . .
Old December 25th, 2009, 03:08 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

-Heroscape:
1x Wave 1 Orcs
1x Wave 2 Heroes
1x Wave 3 Monks and Sentinels
1x Wave 5 Gladiators and Nikita Agents
1x Wave 5 Ninjas and Samurai
1x Wave 6 Heroes
1x Wave 8 Heroes
1x Wave 8 Elves
1x Wave 9 Glads and Indians (got the cards for Dividers and Protectors though instead )
1x Wave 9 Heroes

1x Ticalla Jungle

1x Sir Gilbert
1x Ornak

1x Roman Legionairres Squad
2x Knights of Weston Squads
1x Einar Imperium Squad
1x Minions of Utgar Squad
Old December 25th, 2009, 03:32 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

My wife gave me a home made coupon for GenCon this year. It states that she will pay for all the events I choose to enter.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old December 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I thinks WA and Shadowking are winning so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus View Post
My wife gave me a home made coupon for GenCon this year. It states that she will pay for all the events I choose to enter.
That. Is. Awsome!

-insert signature here-
Old December 25th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I bought myself a Dwarf/Repulsors pack and a rare find - a Microcorp/MacDirk Warriors pack. I am going to order the 3-D&D-master set pack from Wargamer Headquarters as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion