Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2007, 12:36 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Laser Quest!

Anybody go to laser quest. It is a huge indoor arena for laser tagging, there are many locations around the country and some around the world. The one I go to has 2 floors and some sniper towers. It is very fun and hectic while playing. There are several game modes you can play. The largest LQ center is in Spokane,Washington. It has 3 levels. and a crow's nest in the middle where you can see the whole maze. http://laserquest.com/
Old February 18th, 2007, 06:24 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I used to, quite a long time ago. It was briefly popular in the UK, but now it's pretty much disappeared. These days I play a fair bit of airsoft, here:
http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com/fandoindex.htm

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old February 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I've gone there twice, it was pretty fun. I got third place in one of the games. I was a crazy man in there. :P I think it's fun if you don't get lost in the maze, the first time I went there I couldn't find my way around anywhere. The second time I ran through the maze to navigate quickly and take less time to find nice sniping points (They tell you not to run, but oh well.) :P I tend to shoot like crazy when anyone gets near me, even if it's my friend.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:23 PM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
I bought a ton of LazerTag Team Ops taggers and play wherever I can find time and space. Just had a tagfest for my son's birthday this weekend at a church side-building. Had 20+ people attend and rented some blockers from http://1slt.com/ (they ship around the county). Fun times were had by all!

I prefer the Team Ops stuff to the higher priced equipment. The lasers are just as good, the equipment is durable, and the target is on the gun. So if you can shoot somebody, they can shoot you. The vests on other equipment are too easy to cheat with.

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old June 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Laser Quest!

Ok, so instead of creating a new thread, I'd like ask: does anyone know a good place to get laser tag vests and guns like the ones toymaxx made in the 90's? I' like to get 10-12. Yeah, I know, ridiculous but I might as well try.

(Non-lit vest that had a target on the front and back only, no shoulders and 5-shot per load guns?)
Old June 19th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Laser Quest!

I haven't been to a laser tag place much (not at all in the last 15 years), but I played a bunch around local elementary schools when I was in high school. We bought the old Worlds of Wonder stuff probably around when they declared bankruptcy. I remember the black pistol and target set were $30 originally. We would buy them for $10 on clearance. The rifles were around $50 at first, but we would pick them up for about $30. I took mine apart and painted it black. We would play every Saturday night during my freshman year for hours. It wasn't as good as establishments or something like paintball, but after that initial investment we would just buy a few batteries now and then, mostly a 9 volt or two for the targets. The gun batteries lasted a lot longer. Good times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games