Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:40 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey_snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch
HLD is Hot Lava Death (coined by the creator of the lava set and now a website)
Hot Lava Death was something on a board game website or blog of some sort and placed on the packaging as an inside joke.
s_s and Rhy-

Hot Lava Death is a quote from Rob Daviau first heard during an interview he and Craig Van Ness did on Geekspeak in Dec 2004
http://www.odeo.com/audio/133514/view

It immediately garnered constant repeating, not just for its promise of Lava in the Heroscape world, but because of how Rob said it. You'll find it at about 46 minutes and 30 seconds in the interview.

DD nice thread, thanks, I'm sometimes called bunj

Quote:
Quote:
DD or Dyzzle for D-Dyzzle :P
LOL
s_s: hey Dyzzle can I call you Double-D?
D-Dyzzle: yeah, sure.
s_s: Could you shake them in my face?
D-Dyzzle: ?
s_s
Rhydderch:
Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:50 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
I often use LS for LandScape and SS for SolidScape (even if "often" was more in HQ, here we can wait for the new LS version before ). HCC also stand for Heroscape Card Catalog.

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:52 AM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Quote:

By the way Dyzzle... you mispelled the abbreviation for me. Its Rhy not Ryh!

*grumbles*

You can also add in .net and HSHQ for the two precursors of Heroscapers since they are sometimes mentioned.
oops im sorry, my bad.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:56 AM

SWEET I STARTED A STICKY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:05 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
TRU - Toys R Us

That one throws me off for a bit most of the time.

KMA - Krav Maga Agents

I've seen this one a lot. I didn't see it yet here (or I just missed it).

Great thread fo-shizzle.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 06:25 AM
ultradoug

epic: Every Post Is Crazy.
Bane:

Bane is a word that was intruduced to me ages ago. It started out because my friend and I were opening Pokemon packs of the latest set Neo-Destiny. We keeped on getting Light Machamp as our rair card.
We were not happy. Finaly my freind said, "This is bane, Light Machamp is the bane card."

After that I started using bane as my key word for whenever anything at all was going slightly wrong, in any way shape or form.

Latter I wrote a story about how Bane was a Pokemon that we woke up by saying its name to offen and it said "Stop saying my name"

I even sung a song about it and had a cool opening music for that story.

So then I would be online and be all "Bane" and someone would ask "Bane" And I would say "Stop saying my name!!" And they they would ask "Bane is your name?" And I would say, "No! Stop saying my name!" And I would laugh and laugh.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:28 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
Boat=Battle Of All Time.

thaks goes to AgentX-127
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:36 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Good thread.

Oh, man. I am sooo tempted.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's not really an abbreviation, but many of us call Walmart stores "Wally World". I can't tell you how many times a lurker has asked "What's Wally World?".

Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
AFAIK - As Far As I Know

AFAICT - As Far As I Can Tell

IIRC - If I Recall Correctly

IMO - In my opinion

IMHO - In my humble opinion
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:21 PM

Thanx again to all for your additions
Old June 23rd, 2006, 01:02 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Quote:
STFU NOOB! - shut the FU*K Up Newbie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion