Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Event Registration, The Heroscapers Events Section, and You!

Hey all, I'm trying to trouble shoot this problem with the error messages and one of the things I think might be to blame is the event registration mod. Luckily it's no longer needed. Its time we started making the standard method for registering for a tourney the Events Section.

Like the rest of the sections on Heroscapers it is a seperate user database and so event planners and registrants will have to sign up for the events section. It is wise to give your event a space on the calendar in the events section and a sister thread in the forums for discussion and further advertising purposes.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter. I think your event will be easier to find by the public and easier for them to get a better idea of the size of the tourney. The sister thread will help in ease to find by forum members. just make sure you link them to your event in the events section for the purpose of registration.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events