Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 8th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

Just posted:
The Books of HeroScape Part 6: Wave 4 - Zanafor's Discovery

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 10th, 2009, 10:11 AM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Wow, Thanks so much for doing this project!! The Books are a wealth of information, and the PDF files look wonderful and make it a valuable, portable, asset to the game. I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks for your hard work!
Old March 12th, 2009, 06:06 PM

yves van herp is surprisingly tart

Hello from Belgium, Robert.

A well meant "thank you" from me too for this "hell of a job" you're doing! It really is fantastic!

Yves
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Yves, Good to see you like it! And thank you for the praise, Kaze100 (and welcome to the site!)

Here's the next edition, another 10 pages. This, interestingly enough, puts us at 100 pages/units total. Also, this part contained the hardest unit yet. It must've taken me 4 hours to get all the research and rulings for the Nakita Agents straight and on one page.

Enjoy!

The Books of HeroScape Part 7: Wave 5 - Thora's Vengeance

Old March 14th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

I have just updated all books to the latest version. Some units, like Brunak, Marro Hive and Mimring, where changed due to recent rulings based on my quesions, but more important, I had updated the font style for the Special Powers, so now all books look the same again.

As always, if you had downloaded these pages before, I see no need to download them again right now. Just hold out for version 1.0. If you are about to print these, you might want to "upgrade" to the latest version.

Mimring has changed considerably (he's got a cool extra picture to show his range, just like in the ROTV rulebook), so you might want to update him regardless.

Old March 16th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Three posts in a row: a hatrick!

Seriously, if you are downloading these, consider giving some feedback!

The Books of HeroScape Part 8: Wave 6 - Dawn of Darkness

Old March 17th, 2009, 04:10 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Great work!
Thank you (to all who had a part) for taking the time to do this. I can't wait to get them printed and in a binder. It will be a convenient resource on game nights.
Thanks again!
Old March 18th, 2009, 02:41 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

I'm getting them. One question what is the proper spelling of bleakwoode, bleakewoode. Can't tell from the card.

Scapers of the world unite!!! And Have fun!!!

"The challenge in life is to be challenged"
andyhartog
Old March 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhartog View Post
I'm getting them. One question what is the proper spelling of bleakwoode, bleakewoode. Can't tell from the card.
It all is.

Old March 20th, 2009, 02:10 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker

Excellent work sir. I will print and review with our game group over the coming weeks.

A labour of love on yoru part. Good job.
Old March 20th, 2009, 08:45 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Waiting for the 1st "non-beta" release because I want this printed up (not too cheap) in high quality format, so I can show off your work, and who knows.. maybe even donate as prize table goodness Keep it up and thanks again!!

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old March 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Version 1.00 will follow shortly after I am done with all units. Right now, I am discovering new stuff that needs to be added all the time, and I want that to slow down a little before I rule this "ready to go". But this won't be one of those projects that never gets out of Beta.

By the way, I think a high quality print of this in a binder would make a wonderful prize for a prize table. I might just have to do something like that myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units