Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 6th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
One of these days I'll have make my way to Utah! You guys are lucky to have such a nice scape scene.
Yeah, man, it's a great place to be! You're more than welcome to stop by one of our monthlies if you're ever in the area, or even just hit us up for a game if you miss the monthly weekend! It would be awesome to see some people from out of the area.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 8th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

How are we doing the Crystals? And are we printing off cards for the Crystals each person?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 8th, 2018, 08:22 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
How are we doing the Crystals? And are we printing off cards for the Crystals each person?
TREX will be letting me borrow a bunch of crystals at our meet up (and potentially some extras for prize support, so get excited to be able to play on your own too!). And yeah, I'll be printing cards for use.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 9th, 2018, 04:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
TREX will be letting me borrow a bunch of crystals at our meet up (and potentially some extras for prize support, so get excited to be able to play on your own too!). And yeah, I'll be printing cards for use.
Even though Ive given quite a few sets away I still have a decent amount and printed additional ones so you guys could run the format. With Bigga living close to where I live itll be easy to borrow the out to him. Ill be printing 12 more of them on top of what I already have.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 10th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

I can make it to this monthly! Also I have a set of crystals thanks to @TREX so I can help out with maps.
Old September 13th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Any other RSVP’s? Lol we’ve got 3 of us so far!

@BiggaBullfrog maybe we outta send out some tag notifiers to remind people? After all, we’re only 2 weeks away.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Maps are posted! You can check them out in the OP or here. I hope you're all getting excited -- Lt. Col. Melodias Munches, Sir Torin Brokenshield and I have been doing some practice games and I've got to say, this is one of my favorite formats yet! Not to mention all the army ideas! (Zombies x6 and Zombie Hulks x3 is super fun!)

Quote:
Any other RSVP’s? Lol we’ve got 3 of us so far!

@BiggaBullfrog maybe we outta send out some tag notifiers to remind people? After all, we’re only 2 weeks away.
100% right, let's try to get some more RSVP's! I've only heard from a few people officially, so let's get some more names up! Where is @Flash_19 @antmarchingroves @kmgenius @DewNoHarm @tanmad21 @Isak @Warband @Jazack @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @tanmad21 @Ginja Ninja @dgillis @Sir Torin Brokenshield! ?? Hopefully you're all looking forward to some dungeon defending action in two weeks! (Or one week, if you can make it up to Logan for our game day there!)

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 15th, 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Thought I posted this yesterday... This has been happening too much lately...
Old September 15th, 2018, 08:15 PM

I will be there for this tournament!
Old September 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart

Can't make it this time guys. Keep tagging me though, cause I do like coming.
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:32 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Count me in for this one! A friend of mine (Jake) might be coming as well, so put him down as a maybe for now.

Also, I'll bring Flash Fire and Umbra.

Antmarchingroves'
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:46 PM

I can bring Trouble Once Lurked Beneath
Old September 17th, 2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmgenius View Post
Can't make it this time guys. Keep tagging me though, cause I do like coming.
Will do! I hope you're able to make it up again soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Count me in for this one! A friend of mine (Jake) might be coming as well, so put him down as a maybe for now.

Also, I'll bring Flash Fire and Umbra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
I can bring Trouble Once Lurked Beneath
Got you guys (and hopefully Jake) down! And thanks for the map help! (Anyone else who wants to claim a map to build is of course welcome!)

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events