Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas Avatars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
"I do not like Christmas Avatars this early even though I cannot see them.
Just wanted you to know." ~ Not-a-Scrooge.

Edit: and for the record, my Mech avatar is not in Christmas colors, it's Italian.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
"I do not like Christmas Avatars this early even though I cannot see them.
Just wanted you to know." ~ Not-a-Scrooge.

I forgot (again) to take my Avatar's Christmas cap off after last Christmas, so I'm already ready (even though I, like Not-a-Scrooge, prefer my Christmasing to wait until December 1st).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is no sin to love the spirit of the lord's birthday yearlong.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:51 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

I keep myself to a strict "no Christmas until the week after Thanksgiving" rule (poor Thanksgiving never seems to get any love ), so that's about when I'm planning to get decked out. Put it up late; take it down late.
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

May I offer you some cookies?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Only if they're shaped like a turkey.

...but man, if they were turkeys with Santa Claus hats on, I'd be really conflicted. Eat half the cookie now and save the rest for a couple weeks from now, I suppose.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sorry but my avatar is too cool to be contained within a single month.

mac122 for the win!
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:46 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Only if they're shaped like a turkey.

...but man, if they were turkeys with Santa Claus hats on, I'd be really conflicted. Eat half the cookie now and save the rest for a couple weeks from now, I suppose.
You know we celebrate Christmas a month early in Canada when you have thanksgiving just like our thanksgiving is on the American columbus day. It is similar to how orthodox Christians use the Julian calandr and celebrate Chistmas a few weeks later than you folks. Because we use metric time Christmas and thanksgiving come a month early.

By the way did you know black Friday actually comes from our boxing day when everything is on sale after canadian Christmas.

Last edited by wriggz; November 17th, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:38 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

@wriggz I can't see your avatar
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
same. Just text that says "wriggz's avatar".
Old November 20th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
same. Just text that says "wriggz's avatar".
Super strange, shows fine for me.

Old November 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Now I see it. Super festive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online