Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:20 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershire View Post
There aren’t really any new colors left. Red, orange (prior to Revna’s change), yellow, green, blue, and purple are already spoken for.
Pink, black, brown, cyan, and (prior to Revna's change) white. We've got options.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:29 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm very excited for you guys to get to see some more designs. I'll repost this quote here; you can tell your grandchildren this bit of trivia about power names:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
The "Hire Crew" power is very thematic and fun. Crimson Widow could give the hired unique squad an extra attack die with "Pirate Commander" (melee only) and move them with "Midnight Raid", and Bok-Bur-Na could help their attacks with the "Intimidate" power.
I was working on that concept and trying to come up with a good name for it. "Pressgang" didn't seem right, because that was used to add poor folks to the *navies*, and not to pirate crews.

So I did some research, to figure out how pirate captains actually added crew to their ships. It turned out, the answer was as old as recorded history: they paid them. Sailors wanted to be pirates because it was the best way to make a living on the open seas.

Hence the power name: Hire Crew.
This is similar to a custom I've been working on, it's a Marshal figure with a power called Deputize where you can change any human hero to a Lawman
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:41 PM

Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness Silvershire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
There aren’t really any new colors left. Red, orange (prior to Revna’s change), yellow, green, blue, and purple are already spoken for.
Pink, black, brown, cyan, and (prior to Revna's change) white. We've got options.
Well, pink is just light red, so it’s not really any different than light green. But cyan would be a good choice.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:41 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

So I Enjoyed Getting A Chance to see video. I was happy that someone outside the campaign was brought in to do a play through and make a video. I just wish this was arranged earlier. Since the campaign is 13 Days left and we have not even hit 50% yet!

I Backed AOA I want nothing more then to see this Succeed. I was Happy to See the Updated Color Scheme. I just hope in the next few days we can find interested Players to Back the Project and realize that it is worth the cost.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old November 2nd, 2022, 08:43 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Well, pink is just light red, so it’s not really any different than light green. But cyan would be a good choice.
When I say "pink", I mean the hue created by mixing red and blue, also called magenta.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 09:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
I'm very excited for you guys to get to see some more designs. I'll repost this quote here; you can tell your grandchildren this bit of trivia about power names:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
The "Hire Crew" power is very thematic and fun. Crimson Widow could give the hired unique squad an extra attack die with "Pirate Commander" (melee only) and move them with "Midnight Raid", and Bok-Bur-Na could help their attacks with the "Intimidate" power.
I was working on that concept and trying to come up with a good name for it. "Pressgang" didn't seem right, because that was used to add poor folks to the *navies*, and not to pirate crews.

So I did some research, to figure out how pirate captains actually added crew to their ships. It turned out, the answer was as old as recorded history: they paid them. Sailors wanted to be pirates because it was the best way to make a living on the open seas.

Hence the power name: Hire Crew.
This is similar to a custom I've been working on, it's a Marshal figure with a power called Deputize where you can change any human hero to a Lawman
That would be great for a Clayton Pierce and Dead-eye Dan build.

Old November 2nd, 2022, 10:52 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I just worry that @allskulls would have to change his name to Allswords or something.
Never
Old November 2nd, 2022, 10:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
That would be great for a Clayton Pierce and Dead-eye Dan build.
honestly Dan should just be a lawman anyway
Old November 2nd, 2022, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
honestly Dan should just be a lawman anyway
It wouldn't fit with his backstory. The man was a doctor, a hunter, and (on one occasion, which cost him his life) a vigilante.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 12:34 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m waiting for them to change the backer goal to 4000, that would certainly be strange thing to happen.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 08:14 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls View Post
Quote:
I just worry that @allskulls would have to change his name to Allswords or something.
Never
damn.....13 years between posts.

Good to see ya popping in!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 3rd, 2022, 10:03 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls View Post
Quote:
Never

Skulls!!! What’s up brother!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion