Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 21st, 2022, 04:13 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Round 4 Until 5/2

Evantage and I just finished. I had Constructs, he had my dwarves.
I won initiative and as Kameon moved towards the middle, Evan quickly deployed a couple dwarves towards valda. I had Kaemon try to snipe the dwarves as they rolled forward. Kaemon killed 1 dwarf and then on turn 3 Evan engaged him with one dwarf. After thinking it over for a while he took the attack and Kaemon managed to counter strike the dwarf with 3 shields. This seems like a great thing for me, but it kind of back fired in round 2.

While Evan was considering the attack on Kaemon, I was planning an all Talingul round, as Darrak was in striking range of Kaemon thanks to the move glyph. However, due to Kaemon killing the dwarf via counter strike, I felt it was safe to take turn 1 with Kaemon and get more damage in with him, especially if I won initiative. Unfortunately for me, Mogrimm waltzed up to Kaemon and smacked him for 2 wounds with a 4/4 into 2/4. Things went from bad to worse when a dwarf ran up and killed Kaemon with a 2/3 skulls met by Kaemon whiffing on defense. I lose turn 1 and worse, Talingul is about to take some attacks from dwarves. Between Mogrimm and another dwarf, Talingul takes 4 wounds. At this point, I have basically given up. I start my turn 2 with the hopes of dealing some major damage to Mogrimm to try and swing things back into my favor. I figured that end game, Boreos might be able to work some magic against Darrak and and some dwarves, but Mogrimm's 6 life and tough mean he will absolutely get a few good attacks on Boreos in the end game. I start attacking him but Iron golem's attack of 3/6 is blocked by 2/2 from Mogrimm. I then use Boreos to try and protect Talingul better, and attack Mogrimm again, but my 1/4 is auto blocked by tough. Evan elects to take an LEA with Mogrimm which I hit, in order to get an attack on Talingul, thankfully for me he whiffs the attack and Iron golem blocks a 2/3 with 2/6 from a dwarf. My 3rd turn I continue to Focus on Mogrimm. First I reposition Boreos in such a way that neither himself or Talingul can be attacked, which is great, but another 1/4 from Boreos does not deal any wounds to Mogrimm, and Iron golem's attack of 2/6 is blocked again by 2/2.

At this point, what little hope I had left is quickly dwindling. I hope Evan wins initiative so I can play for Kelda on Talingul but I win making that play considerably more challenging and risky. Because my position is very defensive, I choose not to move and instead continue attacking in vain into Mogrimm. Iron golem rolls another 2/6 which is blocked by 1/2, and Boreos finally deals a wound to Mogrimm with a 3/4 into 1/3 (Jungle). Evan has Mogrimm attack Iron Golem managing a wound with a 2/4 hitting a 1/6. Disaster strikes again however as the next attack from a dwarf of 2/4 hits 0/6 shields on the golem and he falls (The golem was about to take 4 4v6s, so him dying in 2 attacks was really just insult to injury.). Now Boreos tried to make a game of it, but because I won initiative, I could not risk healing Talingul as it would mean Boreos would take at least 2 4v4s from dwarves, and worse if I lost the next initiative. So instead of healing Talingul, I abandoned him and flew Boreos over to the middle of the board and picked off a dwarf. Evan ended the round by grabbing Kelda with the 2/6 life Mogrimm and surrounded Boreos with Dwarves.

I did indeed lose the next initiative, and Boreos suffered 2 wounds from dwarves, sealing the game in my opinion. I flew Boreos around for a while, and definitely did not make the best plays, mainly due to not thinking I had a good shot at winning. I certainly could have played the end game better, but the full health Mogrimm vs 2/4 life Boreos was not something I wanted to stretch a game out to 3 hours just to maybe possibly win. Boreos put up a good fight and brought Evan down to 3 dwarves and the 2 heroes, but my luck ran out and I lost to another initiative switch. He rolled a 4, and I rolled a 2. Dwarves surrounded Boreos and the wind construct went down.

GG Evantage!! Well played!!!
Old May 21st, 2022, 05:29 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Round 4 Until 5/2

I won my game against dok to punch my tickets to the playoffs. We were playing dok's two armies: I had his Dwarves and Wyrmlings build, while he had his Varks. Interesting matchup with the Wyrmlings all but useless, but the Dwarves very good, due to the all Large Vark army. I opened with Wyrmlings to try to ride them for something before they died, while dok opened with Eldgrim to burn Kelda. The Wyrmlings landed two Swiftfang kills and killed Eldgrim, before they lost initiative and three Wyrmlings were slaughtered. I flexed an OM to Rygarn, who sniped another Swiftfang. Then it was the real game after the choices we had both made: the 3 other Wolf squads, in prime board position, against my completely undeveloped Dwarves. Nothing else really to say besides that the Dwarves won. The Vark defense wasn't quite as good as the Dwarf defense was. I smashed every Quickblade in a single turn, and the Greyspears went down fast too. I pulled it out with Darrak and Rygarn and 2 Wyrmlings. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 22nd, 2022 at 03:24 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 03:01 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's a Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on Draugur.

The dysole (3-1) v. ryguy266 (3-1) armies are:
Welcome to Applebees! Would You Like Apples or Bees?
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Sujoah, Amberhive Protectorsx3, Drow Chainfighter
Looks Like You're Going To The Shadow Realm Jimbo
* Mika Connour, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Otonashi, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Stinger? I Hardly Know Her
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx4
There Are Two Wolves Inside of You. Seek Medical Attention
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (3-1) v. cleon (3-1) armies are:
TSA Screening
* Bol, Crixus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shiori, Capuan Gladiators, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
Talonted
* Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx4, Wyvernx2
The Gladiators
* Crixus, Isamu, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx2
The Not Gladiators
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx2, Heavy Gruts
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) armies are:
Classic Chasers
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Warhulk
Classic Moltenclaw
* Guilty McCreech, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx4
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. shiftrex chooses who places first.

~Dysole, off to go sleep now
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Quarterfinals 5/3

Strange game with shiftrex. High skull kill fest that was over in 25 minutes.

Shiftrex's Ogre Warhulk went 1/16 on defense and died in 4 attacks, doing no damage in his 3 attacks.

That pretty much is the short story of the game. Nerak and a couple deathchasers got to Moltenclaw and put 3 wounds but couldn't kill the dragon before the forward forces from the Orcs were wiped out.

shiftrex conceded with 5 Deathchasers lefts vs. 8 Greenies, Molty (3 life), Guilty (1 life)
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:35 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Cleon and I should be playing our game tonight. He has his Orcs and I have my Spiders.
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Cleon and I should be playing our game tonight. He has his Orcs and I have my Spiders.
Starting now.
Old May 31st, 2022, 03:03 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semi Charmed Kind of Life

The Semifinals are on Moisture Farms.

The megasilver (4-0) v. ryguy266 (4-1) armies are:
Dread the Day
* Guilty McCreech, Kira Jax, Pel the Hill Giant, Dreadgul Raidersx4
Death March Rhapsody
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx4, Ogre Pulverizer
* Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
ryguy266 chooses to pick their army first or second. megasilver chooses who places first.

The cleon (4-1) v. kevindola (4-1) armies are:
The Gladiators
The Not Gladiators
2 Dwarves in a Horse Costume
* Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Swaysil, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
2 Gruts and Marro in a Horse costume
* Grimnak, Hrognak [unmounted], Me-Burq-Sa, Heavy Grutsx3
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. cleon chooses who places first.
Old June 6th, 2022, 01:34 AM

Finalmente

The Finals are on Mist and Shadow.

The ryguy266 (5-1) v. cleon (5-1) armies are:
The Gladiators
The Not Gladiators
cleon chooses to pick their army first or second. ryguy266 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, noting that we'll have a champion this year who's never won it before
Old June 9th, 2022, 10:01 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Finals

Starting sometime between 7-8pm CST tonight.

Edit: gg Cleon! Happy to have made it this far

Last edited by ryguy266; June 9th, 2022 at 10:23 PM.
Old June 10th, 2022, 12:01 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Season 47 - Bring 2: Dungeon Run - Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Starting sometime between 7-8pm CST tonight.

Edit: gg Cleon! Happy to have made it this far
Good game dude. Heracles was insane, that was so terrifying. He really went off on the remaining Varks. Maybe we’ll play again next season!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events