Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 20th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Tome of Pukwudgie Wild Men

The Tome of Pukwudgie Wild Men

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
Homeworld: Grymworld
The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder figure from the Dungeons Deep set.
Its model number and name are #005 / Pukwudgie.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Rulings, Clarifications and Errata
Spoiler Alert!

Combinations and Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Immunities, Benefits and Weaknesses
Spoiler Alert!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 13th, 2018 at 06:53 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:26 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Tome of Emelia Rhoderyk

The Tome of Emelia Rhoderyk

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
The figure used for this unit is a Reaper figure from the Bones set.
Its model number and name are 77536/ Female Wraith.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 13th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:57 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - Fiends of Folklore

Emelia is utterly intriguing to me.

I have been gone for a while and I have a lot to catch up on, but, as far as I have seen, the Move of 0 is really unique (I guess there may be a new SoV or C3V unit with that stat that I haven't seen yet).

Her Move of 0 with Spectral Phase and Moth to a Flame definitely make for some very strategic positioning and moving. If I am reading the ability right, I can see her being very useful on maps that use FOTA. Yank enemy figures off the wall then "phase" through the walls into the castle and wreak whatever havoc you can while you can.

I like that you can't move or attack when using MtaF13. Good call on that.
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Emelia is utterly intriguing to me.

I have been gone for a while and I have a lot to catch up on, but, as far as I have seen, the Move of 0 is really unique (I guess there may be a new SoV or C3V unit with that stat that I haven't seen yet).

Her Move of 0 with Spectral Phase and Moth to a Flame definitely make for some very strategic positioning and moving. If I am reading the ability right, I can see her being very useful on maps that use FOTA. Yank enemy figures off the wall then "phase" through the walls into the castle and wreak whatever havoc you can while you can.

I like that you can't move or attack when using MtaF13.
Good call on that.
Actually, you aren't quite right there. You either can't move or can't attack in order to use it - it can take the place of either phase. Still makes for some strategic decision making, but if it used up her whole turn she'd be a little too easy to snipe before she can do anything.

Move 0 and Spectral Phase is stolen wholesale from a unit by @justjohn which is sadly no longer on this site called Baron Otto von Griben, which I fortunately managed to print a (tweaked) version of before it disappeared. He was a fascinating card - Life of 1 and all stats of 0 aside from that. He defended with a D20 roll, moved with Spectral Phase and forced units to attack themselves for offence - shame he's no longer around.
You're right that strategic positioning is basically her lifeblood - she can mobilise your own forces and pull enemies in, often at the same time, but she has a serious glass jaw and massively benefits from being paired with Brishon for protection from ranged snipers. Together, they in a spirit build have proven to be a truly terrifying use of 200 points, but the army still tended to crack against weight of numbers over time despite a dominant early game. I haven't tried her on a castle map - such scenarios feel atypical for testing - but she certainly sounds like she'd be fun there, and it sounds nicely evocative.

Thanks for commenting - I'm glad you like her!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 28th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Brishon

The Tome of Brishon

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
The figure used for this unit is a Reaper figure from the Bones set.
Its model number and name are 77276/ Sea Hag.

Disclaimer: This is my Mum's design, not my own.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; November 1st, 2019 at 11:44 AM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Such a great design. Who wrote the bio?
Old November 28th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Hard as ice

My Mum did! It's a damn good one, isn't it? She's a bloody good writer, actually, blows me out of the water (pun not intended).
She says thank you - and thank you for reading the bio as well!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 28th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP. Your mum has some skills. She should consider expanding that out to a short story.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Hard as ice

The Tome of Hanternos

The Tome of Hanternos

Custom Set Thirteen
Fiends of Folklore

(Card by @mac122 )
The figure used for this unit is a Monsterapocalypse figure.
Its model name is Ultra Mantacon.

Hanternos is Double-spaced.

Card Text

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; December 13th, 2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:03 PM
Hard as ice

Still debating whether to add Predators to Hanternos's list of bonding options, though I'm leaning towards doing so. I can definitely see myself doing an update of a group of existing unit tweaks in the not-too distant future.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The Tome of Hanternos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Man I love that figure (Ultra Mantacon, btw). Interesting power set. Midnight Hunter is a bit complicated for my tates, since it does something on defense, during movement, and on offense all-in-one. Likewise, I'm not sure I'd add Predators to Ancient Hunt, since the two already included make a ton of thematic sense and three feels like it's trying too hard to grasp for synergy.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 4th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hard as ice

Re: The Tome of Hanternos

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

Man I love that figure (Ultra Mantacon, btw). Interesting power set. Midnight Hunter is a bit complicated for my tates, since it does something on defense, during movement, and on offense all-in-one. Likewise, I'm not sure I'd add Predators to Ancient Hunt, since the two already included make a ton of thematic sense and three feels like it's trying too hard to grasp for synergy.
Thanks, chap! Yeah, the figure is bloody awesome.

Midnight Hunter is a little complex side, but it doesn't bother me, particularly since its effects all slide into one another and have basically the same trigger... but then my personal taste does tend to allow for more complexity. As for Predators, I originally hadn't even thought of it, before @Ronin mentioned that he felt he was lacking in the way of 'Bug' theme and giving him Predator synergy to allow him to have Insect team-ups with the likes of Sujoah (as well as other Insect Predator cards I have, such as @PumpkinKing's Mantika or @superfrog 's Apocria and Ticallan Swordwings), which did sound pretty damn tempting...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards