Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2010, 08:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Bullseye - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Something like this?

DEADLY AIM - When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die when attacked by Bullseye with a non-adjacent attack, you may add or subtract 4 from the roll.
Yep, but the way it's worded does the 20D roll part only apply to the within 5 spaces as well? I'm not 100% sure it can be read that way.

Cheers
Old June 7th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Something like this?

DEADLY AIM - When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die when attacked by Bullseye with a non-adjacent attack, you may add or subtract 4 from the roll.
Yep, but the way it's worded does the 20D roll part only apply to the within 5 spaces as well? I'm not 100% sure it can be read that way.

Cheers
Well since Deadly Aim is the only power on the card, maybe the d20 part can be in a separate power and cover all his attacks.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Rather than complicate it like that, I would rather just drop his Range to 5 and leave his power as is...
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I think he actually is a better marksman with firearms due to his hand-eye coordination.

Quote:
As a result of his naturally perfect athletic gift for hand-eye coordination, Lester can quickly learn how to wield most weapons even if he's never seen them before.

I didn't read that to mean that his hand-eye coordination makes him a better marksman, I see it as meaning that his hand-eye coordination allows him to pick up a bowling pin, calculator, harmonica, salt shaker, straw, saw blade, knife, sword, pistol or rifle and use it expertly and in a deadly fashion. Sniping with a long-range rifle doesn't require any special hand-eye coordination, it's about having your rifle sighted in for certain ranges and being able to adjust a few clicks up or down to compensate for longer or shorter ranges that it's sighted in at or a few clicks left or right for windage based on how much wind is blowing if any, it's also about controlled breathing and squeezing of the trigger. Now hand eye-coordination would come into affect if the shooter, target or both were moving. So if Bullseye had an attack where he was able shoot during his movement or during an opponent's movement, then I could see his ability helping him. Since something like a long-ranged attack would depend on many variables out of Bullseye's control or too far to see, then I could see Deadly Aim being used with a pistol where he's close enough to see the target and he wouldn't have windage and bullet drop affecting things. Since pistols range are usually 5, then I think we have it covered with the change I suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Well can you just keep his normal range at 7 and then in the text for Deadly Aim add a line saying that he subtracts 2 from his range when using Deadly Aim. I don't know how to word it right, but didn't Matt Helm do something like that for his NM24 Thor for the Hammer Throw, or added range in the wording. I don't know.
That's a pretty good way to go. Something like if the chosen figure is within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye....

I can get on board with that.

Cheers

Something like this?

I think that is an excellent compromise and actually a better solution. It will force the player to make several tactical decisions in a game, and that kinda stuff I love.

That is Me, Hahma, and A3n liking this direction for Deadly Aim with a normal range of 7, and I am hoping that GO will like it as well in time....
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DEADLY AIM
When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye rolls the 20-sided die when attacked by Bullseye with a non-adjacent attack, you may add or subtract 2 from the roll.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2010, 02:22 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
DEADLY AIM
When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent within 5 clear sight spaces of Bullseye rolls the 20-sided die when attacked by Bullseye with a non-adjacent attack, you may add or subtract 2 from the roll.

Old June 8th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 8th, 2010, 08:22 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old June 8th, 2010, 10:05 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 8th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

First post updated. Are we ready for an initial playtest?
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:22 AM

I'm fine with it.

Old June 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Game on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library