Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 9th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Spider-Man (Symbiote)

Spider-Man (Symbiote)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SPIDER-MAN
IDENTITY = VENOM/PETER PARKER

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BROODING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 275

WEB SWING 4 SPECIAL MOVE
Move 4. Height 40.
Spider-Man gains Flying.

RAGE AND REMORSE
Spider-Man may attack up to 4 times per normal attack action. After combat, if you attacked and do not have 3+ skulls, Spider-Man's attack action ends. After combat, if you've inflicted 3+ wounds during this attack action, your turn ends.

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-SENSE 9
Before Spider-Man defends, roll a d20. On a 9+, Spider-Man avoids the attack and gains a move action. After moving, roll 1 damage die against each figure adjacent to Spider-Man.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SONIC WEAKNESS, STEALTH, SUPER STRENGTH
SPRING 2024 - ANNIVERSARY: The itsy-bitsy spider got a symbiote. Down came the pain to wash the shame all out. Up came the sun on all the things he'd done. The itsy-bitsy spider was full of venom.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Sinister #058-060 / Spider-Man or #208 / Symbiote
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: IAmBatman
• Playtesters:• Card art: Ronin
• Creators: Spider-Man created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko; Spider-Man's alien costume created by Randy Schueller, Roger Stern, Tom DeFalco, Mike Zeck, and Ron Frenz

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 11th, 2024 at 10:25 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Spider-Man (Symbiote) (Design)

~ Venom identity like other symbiotes
~ Sonic weakness
~ reworked downside to R&R: no longer inflicts long-term debuff, but does end your turn if he does enough damage.
+ better class for synergy

My hope is that the reworked Rage and Remorse curbs a lot of his downside while keeping the general idea intact. It'll shut him down when he's on a roll (which the old one didn't interfere with), but doesn't then make him useless afterward.

He might want sanity testing.
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Big fan of Fighter class to get him a home.

Would do a couple small wording changes, but these are minor:
Quote:
RAGE AND REMORSE
Spider-Man may attack up to 4 times per normal attack action. If you have 2 or fewer skulls for an attack, Spider-Man's attack action ends. If you inflict a total of 3+ wounds in an attack action, your turn ends.

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-SENSE 9
Before Spider-Man defends, roll a d20. On a 9+, Spider-Man avoids the attack and gains a move action. After moving, roll 1 damage die against each figure adjacent to Spider-Man.
Old January 9th, 2024, 04:58 PM
Symbiotic

The "fail to roll" bit is definitely a little unusual. Been a while since I originally wrote that but I think I was trying to keep the "3+" in both parts of R&R to keep the effects easier to remember/tie together.
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that does make sense. Either wording works mechanically I think.
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a clarification question, if your attack action ends when you don't roll 3+ skulls does the defender still have to roll defense dice?

Other than that, I like how you constructed the up to 4 attacks lingo.
Old January 9th, 2024, 05:39 PM
Symbiotic

Hmm, good catch. The intent would be yes, but that may need clarified. How about this for slightly tweaked wording:

Quote:
Spider-Man may attack up to 4 times per normal attack action. If you attack and do not roll 3+ skulls, Spider-Man's attack action ends after combat. If you inflict a total of 3+ wounds in an attack action, your turn ends.
Updated the OP with Archie's Spider-Sense tweak and also put in Stealth - think I just forgot that.
Old January 10th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love the theme we are catching here. Neat spin on Spidey for sure.

Stealth is definitely a must have on the Spider. I think he is going to be quite effective, 275 is a nice starting point but could see it going up a tad too. The damage die on symbiote spider sense is quite nice almost missed it at first.
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like where the OP is at here. Nice work.

If we're doing sanity testing, any thoughts on rounding the points to 270 or 280? Not sure we have many heroic types with 5 point endings in 2.0 to work with him, so he might be locked into magical user and Fan Four team ups as-is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 11th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Symbiotic

I don't totally agree with that line of thinking (995 point builds are fine, avoiding 5 pointers due to the scarcity of 5 pointers is creating its own problem, yada yada), but I also don't have any particular investment in him hitting a 5.

So I guess my main thought is kind of a grumble-y "oh, alright".
Old January 12th, 2024, 09:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Eh, I think 995 point builds are awful, but I can agree on the other point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database