Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM

playwitfyr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Comeback Kings?

Everyone loves a good comeback. Just when someone is dominating, you manage to turn it around and take the win. Even the losing side shows admiration for the winner.

I had a great comeback just over the weekend.
My brother's Wave7 based army took out my entire 400 point army except for my Krav Maga Agents. After wiping Raelin with chilling touch, it looked certain that my agents were doomed to suffer Cyprien's wrath, but this was not the case. With two turns, Cyprien was gone and my three Agents moved fourth.
It came down to the Warden816 vs my two remaining agents. The warden took down one with the powerful axe, leaving me with the last agent (the female one) against 816 in a runaway and fire battle.

It came down to my risk of sending her adjacent to him to receive height and thankfully it payed off.

It seems to me that when I am left with just one squad/hero, I play better with them. Maybe my survival instinct kicks in and I don't make suicidal runs into the heart of their army.

But anyway, I'm just wondering how many other people have any great comeback stories that they would like to share?

It's always more fun when you play with someone,
~rather than against them

Last edited by playwitfyr; August 5th, 2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old August 5th, 2008, 06:41 PM

playwitfyr is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Comeback Kings?

Thanks to whoever moved this to the right thread!!

It's always more fun when you play with someone,
~rather than against them

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports