Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 13th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Deadshot: Design Phase

I have no problem with Outlaw and not adding him to the Assassins faction, but I definitely do not want to muddle up this simple design by adding a second class. I was pretty much against adding a second class to Solovar and think that should be done VERY rarely. If someone has an issue with Deadshot not being an assassin, they can design him again as an assassin and I would not vote against it.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That's true, on the hitman note - an assassin generally is generally "one who murders a politically important person either for hire or from fanatical motives." Of course, Bullseye and Elektra are also closer to hitmen than assassins, so that's really more of an error in general C3G terminology than anything else...

But yeah. He's an Outlaw and an Assassin and a Criminal and a Sniper and a Mercenary and all sorts of other things. We should pick the one that's mechanically best and I think Outlaw is the obvious route there.
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree with the "no double classes" here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
But yeah. He's an Outlaw and an Assassin and a Criminal and a Sniper and a Mercenary and all sorts of other things. We should pick the one that's mechanically best and I think Outlaw is the obvious route there.
Kinda funny you suggesting the mechanically best on here, but in Solovar's thread you insisted on making his class King even though it was a totally useless class and mechanically Telepath is the best class there. But I totally agree with your statement here. Often there are multiple classes a character can have, but we have to choose the one that gives the synergies that we want.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Kinda funny you suggesting the mechanically best on here, but in Solovar's thread you insisted on making his class King even though it was a totally useless class and mechanically Telepath is the best class there. But I totally agree with your statement here. Often there are multiple classes a character can have, but we have to choose the one that gives the synergies that we want.
True, but Solovar is a King above all else. Telepath is a minor, secondary function. It's like calling Batman a Criminal - even if it was mechanically sound (it isn't but for point of contention) and technically accurate - is simply wrong. It's not wrong to call Deadshot an Outlaw; it's not perfect, but makes for a generally accurate statement.

Like, calling Solovar a Ruler would have been fine, even though he's really a King. But a Telepath at the expense of Kingliness? Nay, good sir. Nay.
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

So nothing in here about his wanting to die in glorious fashion?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I had something originally. Do you have a suggestion?

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

On the class: It is clear that Deadshot is more of an Assassin than an Outlaw. [period] Just be honest about it. He is clearly an Assassin above all else. A3n is right about that. However, he is also an Outlaw, and I don't mind picking a lesser class for the sake of faction synergy with the Secret Six. I like Outlaw just fine for that reason.
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:00 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I had something originally. Do you have a suggestion?
Sir G tends to have genius light touches on his write-ups that subtly influence the way they are played to really nail down theme, so I'd love to see what (if anything) he has in mind.

Problem is, a guy who tends to snipe from a distance doesn't really mesh well with engages and subsequently exposes himself to death.

About the only thing I can think of, (especially loving the 2-power simplicity of the current write-up) would be to give Finish The Job a 'Lumbering Bully' type feel:

FINISH THE JOB
When Deadshot attacks an opponent's figure, all excess shields rolled by the defending figure count as unblockable hits inflicted on Deadshot by the defending figure. If Deadshot attacks a figure but does not destroy that figure, he may attack it one additional time.

But honestly it's a little unclear how exactly Deadshot is taking the wounds from a melee figure.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Finishing the job takes priority over any deathwish so that wouldn't fit.

But if Sir G has something in mind, I'd love to take a look at it....

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 13th, 2012, 07:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the card as is but if you really want some kind of death wish power, maybe do something similar to what Superman has for rushing to someones aid. Like if Deadshot starts his turn within 3 hexes of an opponent and could end his move adjacent to that figure, then he must do so. That would give him a needlessly putting himself in danger/death wish vibe.
Old February 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like the card as is but if you really want some kind of death wish power, maybe do something similar to what Superman has for rushing to someones aid. Like if Deadshot starts his turn within 3 hexes of an opponent and could end his move adjacent to that figure, then he must do so. That would give him a needlessly putting himself in danger/death wish vibe.
But that certainly isn't what Deadshot does at all, he sets up his shot and takes it. Personally I don't think he would care if his teammate were being attacked.

Reminds me, I used Heroic Duty for the first time ever today (it failed)!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library