Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 21st, 2010, 08:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor

But the first pic was focused and clear.
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll stay out of it, then, and let the expert (A3n) tell us what he thinks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2010, 08:40 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

True, I trust him to make art decisions better than you.
Old November 21st, 2010, 08:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Me too!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2010, 08:45 PM

I don't have any pic skills honestly, I just enjoy commenting on them. All of those pics look better than anything I know how to do.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:40 AM

C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Lex Luthor

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? YES, right at 280. He did kill Wolverine and Sabertooth which is huge.
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?
Yes, 280 still seems right to me.
Map: Negative Zone
Units: Lex VS Street Thugs x4
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? Pass, but Lex felt a bit more like 285 here to me, and I haven't even used his Tretcherous Tactics yet.
Units: Lex and Zoom VS Absorbing Man and Deadpool
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? YES, everything felt right here, and 280 still seems appropriate.
Units: Lex and Civilians x 4 VS Batman, Robin, and Venom
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? YES, lots of fun, thematic goodness, and balanced at 280
Units: Lex, Deathstroke, and Count Vertigo VS Superman and Supergirl
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Griffin; November 22nd, 2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:10 AM

What phase is this even in? Without the title indicating it, I'm losing track.

Old November 22nd, 2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What phase is this even in? Without the title indicating it, I'm losing track.
It has been in the playtesting phase and waiting on Karat. I don't like changing titles, it is unnecessary. It isn't in our rules either, it is something that some of you started doing, but I have never participated in nor have I enforced it. The only time I MAY change the title is if I am trying to attract votes.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 07:07 AM

From Karat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Lex Luthor

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
pass
- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
pass
- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
pass
- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
pass
- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
pass
- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
pass
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
pass
- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
pass
- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
pass
- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
pass
- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? Yea.
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass? Yea
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: 4x Stingers Vs. Lex Luthor
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test/ Does it pass? Yea
Units: Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid, Thor(1600) Vs. Lex Luthor, Hawkgirl, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Angel, Beast, Colossus, Wolverine(1590)
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? Yea
Units: Pyro, Blob, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Angel, Mystique, Cyclops, Magneto, Wolverine, Collossus, Prof. X, Jean, Beast, Toad(2530) Vs. Lex Luthor, 5x Beat Cops, Sinestro Corps Soldier, Thor, Doomsday, Superman, Darkseid, Hawkgirl(2530)
Spoiler Alert!

He doesn't seem to be a heavy hitter, but holds his own fairly well against them. He seems to be a squad killer and is a great choice for drafting into an army, especially against Superman and Doomsday.Kyrptonite Armor came into play about every 2/3 times.

Sorry it took so long Griff. I got it done late Saturday Night, and by then all the public internet access was closed and interenet access at home is iffy at best. sorry again.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:56 AM

4 Playtest sheets in now.

I propose we move to Final Editing Phase with the cost at 280.

I even changed the title for ya Bats.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VOTING FOR FINAL EDITING - The Book of Lex Luthor

yea
Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: VOTING FOR FINAL EDITING - The Book of Lex Luthor

YEA for editing

Quote:
KRYPTONITE BLAST
SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Kryptonite Blast Special Attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Kryptonian figures roll 3 fewer defense dice against Kryptonite Blast Special Attack. Lex Luthor cannot be affected by his own Kryptonite Blast Special Attack.

KRYPTONIAN ARMOR
When rolling defense against a normal attack, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield.

TREACHEROUS TACTICS
Anytime Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure you control adjacent to Lex Luthor.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library