Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Avalanche - ERB phase!

What, I'm not worth a ? lol

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What, I'm not worth a ? lol
Some things I have to reserve just for GO.
Old September 8th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Touche.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

First ERB test in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Solid card, Nick. My only input is regarding the last sentence in Earthquake Special Attack. Heroscapese uses the word "less" instead of "fewer." I know that bugs the grammar Nazi in both of us, so you may have decided to go with proper grammar instead of Heroscape style. Just thought I'd point it out.

Costwise, it's tough to say without knowing about other existing or planned Outcast Heroes, but 145 sounds close, especially since without Outcast Ambush I'd put Avalanche as less useful than Kaemon Awa. With it, moving four heroes just might be worth 20-30 points.

Old September 9th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Second response in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bats
If you've been looking at the cards, you might've realized that with him at 145 points, he, Toad, Mystique, Blob, Pyro, and Magneto = 1,000 points. For that reason alone, I really don't want to up his power level any!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970
Nice!
with Avalanche, an 80s style Brotherhood/Freedom Force becomes more playable, which can only be a good thing for an old Claremont/Byrne fan like myself...

Compared to the X´ers, the Evil Mutants have lacked a bit of synergy, but Outcast Ambush should help a bit with that.

Left box seems fine, stats seem reasonable.

Now, about that Earthquake power...

1) It has a great potential for mass carnage against the right crowd, but I think he lacks the ability to harm the heavy hitters out there. And since there´s a LOT of flyers in Superheroscape, this does limit his usability in many cases. I know this is probably intentional, but it might be okay if he got the option for a more focused attack, maybe something like this for an extra power:

Focused Seismic Blast special Attack
Range 5 Attack 5
Choose one figure to attack. Any figure adjacent to the chosen figure is also attacked, roll defense dice seperately. Flying figures cannot be attacked by SB special attack. Figures without super strenght roll one fewer defense die.

2)since he has the power to make avalanches, not strictly earthquakes (with him as the epi-center, as the power implies) you could go for a directed straight-line attack, like Mimring or Cyclop´s instead, this one hitting any non-flyer in range, not only those Avalanche can see.

3)Either way, I think destructible objects should be included in the power description, as rolling 1, or even 2 fewer defense dice against the attack.

That´s it!
As always, keep up the GREAT work!
cheers,
Jesper
Including my response.

Old September 9th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

And his response to my response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970
Fair enough!

Shouldn´t be any reason to change the price just for including destructible objects in the Earthquake power description though... And if Avalanche shouldn´t be able to take down that warehouse wall with ease, well...?

And the epi-center earthquake could still be rewritten into a proper landslide avalanche too, without upsetting the power balance...
And I still think that would be a more correct representation of his powers too...

Cheers,
Jesper

Old September 9th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

DOs don't have to be mentioned here to be affected, as the official rules allows them to be targeted and affected by attacks, special attacks, and special powers in the same way figures are affected. So if a power is specific in the affected figures size, in the past they wouldn't be affected, but now they would. And in this case, as long as the DO doesn't have the flying special power, it should be affected in the same way that a figure would be.
Old September 9th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

I think he was looking for DOs to be more affected. I could see that thematically, but I don't know that it's worth bogging down the text.

Old September 9th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Any other thoughts on these ERB responses? Anyone interested in making any changes, or are we wanting to stand pat?

Old September 9th, 2010, 09:00 PM

I will stand.
Old September 9th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Thanks. Anybody else? If not, I'm proposing for playtesting at 3 a.m.

Old September 9th, 2010, 10:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I say just propose now, anyone that may have had a problem has had plenty of time to comment.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library