Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Choose all the Date and options you would be wiling to do.
Date: November 13 6 66.67%
Date: November 20 8 88.89%
Draft: Allow group designed & playtested customs (C3G, TNT, & CHCG24, HoSS) & D3 Pre-released 2 22.22%
Draft: Allow only officially released heroscape (Marvel included) 8 88.89%
Draft: All commons at once 2 22.22%
Draft: Up to 2 cards of common at once 6 66.67%
Draft: 1 common at time (Rulebook Method) 2 22.22%
Draft: 1 common at time, but other players may not draft it until you draft something else 4 44.44%
Rulebook Draft (1, 2, 1, 1, 1...) 6 66.67%
Snake Draft (1, 2, 2, 2, 2, ...) 3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 6th, 2010, 03:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
NorthEast Ohio Draft Tourney

Choose from poll options above of when, what format, and whether you want Customs. For when and what formats you want, choose all you would be willing to do (multiples allowed). If there is no way you are attending do not vote as to not skew the count of what attendees want.

Look for more details in a new thread once the date and above options are chosen. Will most likely be at All-American Cards in Warren.
Stay tuned for details on things like maps, exact times, etc. Those going to NHSD in Columbus may plan this out more.

For draft format, we are going to be using the Pooled Draft Format by dok, but with any of the above modifiers that are voted upon. I suggest getting in on KC's Mock Draft Thread before you vote so see which method you like best. I think draft tourneys are a good way to play custom units in a fair way and if enough people don't mind them, I would probably have a restriction like "You can only bring 400 points of custom figures" which would be less than what you could play and less than half of what you can bring. Point totals for army and draft pool will be decided shortly.

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: One more option I forgot to ask is whether people want to be able to draft treasure glyphs (in addition to glyphs on maps)? It would probably be something like 30 points for a permanent and 20 pionts for a temporary (banning healing and Ancient artifact glyphs) where you bring 2 glyphs that are pooled with your opponent for each game and you can draft one glyph (and only one or none) as part of a normal draft turn.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 6th, 2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Glyphs
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NorthEast Ohio Draft Tourney

I think I like November 20th since it's a month from the Columbus tournament to give some time between scaping. It may also be better timewise since this likely be the last Heroscape event of the year.

Grenade lobbyist
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

What can I say, I'm a rules kinda guy. As of right now I believe I can make both dates. Only time will tell.
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Either date is good right now. I think this will be really fun! Also, I wouldn't like custom figures included. Even though one of the CHCG24 is mine.
Old October 6th, 2010, 03:42 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I voted 2x commons, 1,2,1,1,1 and no customs. The only reason I went with 2x commons is that I think it would save some time over the rulebook method and the armies will end up very similar, else I'd have went with the rulebook.

I highly doubt that I'll be able to make either of these unfortunately, but I won't rule them out. I had to give up scape tournaments until my birthday again to go to GenCon this year, although I was able to renegotiate NHSD into my plans, so who knows.

I'll be sad if I can't make it to this since I'm starting to believe more and more that this is the best way to play tournament Heroscape, and that it should be the "standard" format over pre-made armies, but either way I look forward to seeing the results!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 6th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

2x commons, 1,2,1,1,1 . . . , no customs, Nov 20th.

I'd rather see the glyphs on the board and not in the draft.

Can't wait to try this format out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events