Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st, 2008, 07:43 PM

discountfigures has disabled reputation
100's of figures, $.25 and up, perfect for custom units

After a decade of collecting and painting 1000's of figures for tons of mini games, I'm selling all the minis, scenerey, and supplies that I own. I'm working on getting the web site set up, so its kind of rough right now (I only have a tiny portion of my collection up now but tons more will be added). The majority of the figures I have for sale are older and out of production, but they are great for creating custom units. After selling 50 figures through ebay, I'm trying my own site. If you are looking for any type of figure in particular, send me an e-mail at discountfigures@gmail.com.

I have set up a paypal on the site to make ordering easy, all figures ship within 3 days of recieving payment. Thanks for your time.

I'm using a free hosting site to run my site through so I apologize for the random ads

http://www.freewebs.com/discountfigu...ierfigures.htm

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards