Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 1st, 2018, 10:43 PM

DamnedDirtyDave Woo who?
Question Newbie here

Hello, completely and I mean completely new to Heroscape. I am very interested in buying huge sets, I am currently strapped for cash on the tight side at the moment. Any suggestions or directions to cheap sets to get started would be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

DDD
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:51 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Newbie here

@DamnedDirtyDave , Welcome to the site

Here is a link to someone selling their collection on Heroscapers

Happy hunting.
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:46 PM

FlamingSword has disabled reputation

I have some random Heroscape items I am selling. I have a full marvel set for $40 if you'd like it. It comes with extra terrain

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try."

-Alexander The Great.
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnedDirtyDave View Post
Hello, completely and I mean completely new to Heroscape. I am very interested in buying huge sets, I am currently strapped for cash on the tight side at the moment. Any suggestions or directions to cheap sets to get started would be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.

DDD
If you want to go the cheap route I'd find some of the clearance priced Arena of the Planeswalker sets. For $5 you get 6 map boards that you can use as a base level and then just find some additional terrain to build up elevation from there. It's a ton of first level hex spaces for $5. I bought a few sets at the store Fivebelow (which has an online store as well) just for the handful of terrain and the maps boards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades