Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old October 19th, 2018, 08:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

Thanks for the shout @BiggaBullfrog . I seen the video sir H did against his wife. @bmon , it is pretty fun. The 3d crystals are free stl files on thingiverse along with the hex tree bases. Biggas right though. You could proxy with whatever you wanted as long as each object is the same size and dimension as your opponent's.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
One of @Sir Heroscape 's latest videos showcased this scenario. It looks like a really interesting game format. We will definitely be trying it out. Thanks for sharing!
It's a good one! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new experience it provides!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks for the shout @BiggaBullfrog . I seen the video sir H did against his wife. @bmon , it is pretty fun. The 3d crystals are free stl files on thingiverse along with the hex tree bases. Biggas right though. You could proxy with whatever you wanted as long as each object is the same size and dimension as your opponent's.
Hey man, we had a ton of people saying they enjoyed the different format, so thank you for coming up with it, and for letting us use the crystals you printed out. It was a great time.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 8th, 2019, 05:01 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, it’s been a good while since I’ve written these reports. I had two tournaments in quick succession (a monthly followed by the Idaho NHSD) and then had a busy December which resulted in just forgetting to get to this. As a result, the details of these next couple are fuzzy, and some of my memories may be over/under exaggerated, but here we go anyway!

Utah Monthly - October 2018 - Monster Mash 600

Thinking of the army for this one was easy. I just thought of a unit that bonds with a lot of Large/Huge figures:

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Grigor & Rogirg 175
Mimring 150
Swog Rider x4 25 (100)
Arrow Gruts x4 40 (160)

Grigor & Rogirg were in there instead of Krug because they hadn’t been played at a Monthly, and also because of the higher point total (for so many figures, Arrows and Swogs are cheap!). They fill a similar role, just with the high damage potential front-loaded instead of back-loaded, and with slightly better survivability. With Mimring and Arrow Gruts to pull armies in and the Ettin to bash them, I felt pretty comfortable with this army going in. (Arrow Grut builds are just good in the Utah meta in general.)

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That was a great time bigga. Thanks for the play by play to put a smile on my face. Who knew some disengaging arrow gruts would be my undoing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 10th, 2019, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
That was a great time bigga. Thanks for the play by play to put a smile on my face. Who knew some disengaging arrow gruts would be my undoing.
One of my favorite games, in no small part because of that superhero Deathreaver! I would have been very okay if it had survived and killed the rest of my army. I think our games are consistently some of the closest and wildest I have.

10 Points Under Videos

Old April 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM

The longer it takes me to get to these reports the shorter they get… So this one will be pretty short in the battle section. Not terrible as I enjoy doing shorter reports occasionally.

Idaho NHSD - Reverse-the-Whip 600

I’m a big fan of Reverse-the-Whip, and I had a lot of fun army ideas for this one that would give those Idahoans headaches. Some of my favorites were:

Blade Gruts x3
Grimnak
Hrognak
Nerak
Sgt. Drake 2.0
James Murphy
(I actually almost went with this one, but didn’t want to have to fight Sgt. Drake)

Venoc Warlord
Mohican River Tribe x3
Brave Arrow
Zetacron
Maltis Tez
Raelin
Theracus

Raelin
Taelord
Warden 816
Blastatrons x4

Raelin
Taelord
Sgt. Drake 2.0
Deathreavers x4
(Still really want to do a Rae/Tae/Rat army sometime)

But in the end, I went with a variant of an Axegrinder/Rogue army I had been playing a lot at the time (due to play testing Kha for SoV). I just added stuff to make it 600 points.

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Raelin RotV 80
Eltahale 140
Darrak Ambershard 60
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2 70 (140)
Nottingham Brigand x3 35 (105)
Phantom Knights x1 70
595 Points/16 Figures

The base was the Axegrinders, Darrak, Brigands, and Raelin. Having two squads to bond with Darrak is fun, especially for a RtW army. I figured my holes were a Special Attack and some anti-range, so I popped in Eltahale and a squad of PK’s and was ready to mash some potatoes!! (Because Idaho…)

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

Game 5
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 15th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports