Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 29th, 2020, 08:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - CONGRATS DYSOLE!

Online Heroscape Season 35

WINNERS REPORT HERE:
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

The Finals are on Don't Call it a Comeback.

The Dysole (6-0) v. superfrog (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.)

Semifinals
Spoiler Alert!

Quarterfinals
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Reverse Draft
  • Each player submits one army of between 400 and 600 points, and between 7 and 20 figures. Army submissions may have more than 20 figures, but no more than 20 can be placed at the start of the game. VC Allowed, no Marvel. Standard 24-hex startzone restrictions apply when placing your army.
  • There is a dice-off at the beginning of the game. The winner of the dice-off chooses whether to make the first army selection, or defer the opening choice to their opponent.
  • For the opening army selection, a player selects one of the two armies to play (their army or their opponent's army). They may also state that they intend to sit (leave out) specific figures from that army. Figures left out are not part of the army for that game.
  • The player who did not make the bid has two choices:
    1. Let their opponent play the chosen army, and take the other army.
    2. Make a counter-offer for the chosen army. The new offer must sit enough figures to make the partial card point total lower than the offer that came before.
  • Continue the counter-offer process until one player decides to take the other army (with all figures available) instead of making a counter-offer on the bidded army.
Example Reverse Draft:
Spoiler Alert!

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps (in order of use):
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old February 29th, 2020, 11:41 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft

Signed up!
Old March 1st, 2020, 03:23 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is the deadline? I am in, just need to create an army!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 3rd, 2020, 12:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

March 15 is the deadline.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 11:40 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
March 15 is the deadline.
Thanks!!

Old March 3rd, 2020, 12:24 PM

next question. Our Spring Break falls in the middle of this (first week of April). I would like to play, but obviously this would cause a problem since I will be out of the country. Thoughts on a work around, or do you want me to sit it out (I don't like the idea of a forfeit)?

Old March 3rd, 2020, 01:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Definitely sign up. We can try to be adaptable and will extend a round a few days to allow you to get your game in if you can schedule it in advance. It's common for the tournament rounds to drag a bit, so by then it might be a Wednseday-Wednesday sort of thing, and you would be able to play without any special accommodations anyway.

Worst case, yes, you take a loss, but it's still possible to qualify for the playoffs with a loss.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 02:16 PM

All signed up!!!

Old March 5th, 2020, 10:55 AM

How do I change my army? I have some different ideas?

Old March 5th, 2020, 11:35 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What you do

Just resubmit. Everything else should be fine

~Dysole, in with a weird build as you'd expect from her
Old March 5th, 2020, 01:59 PM

Re: What you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Just resubmit. Everything else should be fine

~Dysole, in with a weird build as you'd expect from her
Thanks! So many options! I always second guess myself!

Old March 6th, 2020, 06:52 PM

AgentWard is surprisingly tart

I'll be in !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events