Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2021, 12:52 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Sure, I did some work on a Dragon that needs testing.
@kevindola

Dragon work done. Heracles got more tail then he anticipated
Old September 13th, 2021, 10:04 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking for playtests on Shan'te

A defense reducer with flutter makes for quite the nightmare in the right situation.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; September 14th, 2021 at 12:03 AM.
Old October 5th, 2021, 02:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Looking for playtests on Shan'te

A defense reducer with flutter makes for quite the nightmare in the right situation.

I'll be willing to do this and anyone else once the playtesting tournament is completed, which is still another month away. Looks like a fun figure though!
Old October 5th, 2021, 02:55 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, good to know. I'll try and refine her a bit until then.
Old October 25th, 2021, 03:39 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone feel like testing this unit?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=1&c=newimages
Old October 25th, 2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Anyone feel like testing this unit?
I'd be down.
Not sure what I'd like playtested in return atm, but I'll have something for ya pm'd
soon.
Old December 12th, 2021, 10:12 PM

Looking for playtests on the most recent Phoah Ra.
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 13th, 2021, 09:23 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Great card. Years ago I suggested to @theGuru at a convention that it would be cool to design a unit where you put their spirit on an opponent's card when they are destroyed, like this card does with Cursed Spirit. He said it was a good idea. Great minds think alike!

Old December 13th, 2021, 10:16 PM

Thanks @Taeblewalker
I hope this custom can bring the idea to life.
After putting him through many changes; more than I’d ever want to do with a custom, I’m finally happy with it. Just need to give it some final playtesting and point value and Paralyzing Stare number checking. It’s hard to judge cursed spirits value.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; December 14th, 2021 at 01:54 AM.
Old December 14th, 2021, 08:11 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Looking for playtests on the most recent Phoah Ra.
Spoiler Alert!
I'll have time for playtesting this weekend. If you don't mind waiting until then, just let me know whether there are any specific armies or maps you'd like me to use.
Old December 15th, 2021, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I'll have time for playtesting this weekend. If you don't mind waiting until then, just let me know whether there are any specific armies or maps you'd like me to use.
That would be awesome!

Nothing too preferential. Play what would be fun for you on a reputable 1v1 map. B average teams that are not too heavy in one way or another (ranged, squads, heroes). At least 2 crypt guardians is recommended. Some other guard bonding could be interesting. I'd also like there to be at least 2 options for Phoah Ra to use Cursed Spirit on.

Is there something that you would like playtested in return?
Old December 15th, 2021, 10:01 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
That would be awesome!

Nothing too preferential. Play what would be fun for you on a reputable 1v1 map. B average teams that are not too heavy in one way or another (ranged, squads, heroes). At least 2 crypt guardians is recommended. Some other guard bonding could be interesting. I'd also like there to be at least 2 options for Phoah Ra to use Cursed Spirit on.

Is there something that you would like playtested in return?
Can do!

It would be great if you could test this unit:
Spoiler Alert!

I've been fiddling with multiple renditions of this one recently, so I don't have a mock-up card ready. My only request is that you stick to Classic and VC units for your tests.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards