Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old August 18th, 2006, 10:59 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
LOST

I apologize if there already is a lost thread....if so, just merge this in. What did everybody think of season 2 and what do you expect out of season 3? I've got some spoilerish info if anybody wants to know. I can PM it if certain people don't want to accidentally read it.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 18th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Season 3 will be awesome.

I read this though:

They will be doing 6 episodes that will be like a little mini-series and then taking a 13 week break and the show will continue back up in Feburary. Not sure how thats gonna be...
Old August 18th, 2006, 11:15 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Hi Noodles,

Of course there is already a Lost thread!

If you do post spoilers can you mask it with a spoiler bar, like this:

Spoiler:
Quote:
This is a spoiler.
Use a quote box and then color the text white.

On another note, have you been following the Rachel Blake saga (from the Lost Alternate Reality Experience running this summer?)
Old August 18th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
What is the Rachel Blake saga? I have not heard of it. I know...google it. lol.
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:06 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
What is the Rachel Blake saga? I have not heard of it. I know...google it. lol.
Rachel Blake is a character investigating the Hanso Foundation.

The Lost Experience is a "Alternate Reality Game" is puzzle solving challenge which provides clues and content using websites, newspaper ads, TV ads, and even live appearences (Rachel Blake asked the "Lost" panel some probing questions at ComicCon!)

The first and second parts of the Lost ARG are over. We are now in the 3rd act (of 5, we believe.)

Act 1 involved a hacker known as "Persephone" who we met through the Hanso Foundation website. She hacked the site and allowed us glimpses of the shady dealings of the Hanso Foundation.

In Act 2 we met Rachel Blake, AKA Persephone, through her blog. She began to hide videos in various places on the internet. She followed the head of the Hanso Foundation, Thomas Mittlewerk, through Europe, trying to uncover his plans.

Act 3 involves the final video which is going to reveal the shocking truth of the Hanso Foundation. This video is broken up into little segments which must be unlocked by finding codes that are (ironically enough) known as "glyphs." The "glyphs" are being released a day by day, so that the video is getting longer and longer each week, but there are important segments that are missing and must be found.

If you "Lost Experience" you will find several websites maintained by fans who are following the unfolding story.

Also, you can get most of the real important content of the Lost ARG on Youtube. Search for Rachel Blake, sort by Date, and watch them fro the earliest to the latest, then search for Hanso Exposed and again search by date and watch the latest video.

I hope this will help anyone who has missed this thing...It may not be neccessary to enjoy the upcoming season, but it does add a lot of background material and flavor, and Rachel Blake is pretty entertaining.
(You have just GOT TO see the Rachel Blake at ComicCon video - look for that on YOUTUBE.)
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:18 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
The lost experience also has a podcast.

And yes season 3 will start with 6 episodes in a row almost like a miniseries that will deal with Jack, Sawyer, and kate's "situation". Then they go on a very long break and come back with 17 new episodes in a row.

According to the official podcast there will be a moment in season 3 that will either a) make your jaw drop or b) make you think the show has jumped the shark.

Any guesses as to what that could be?

Old August 18th, 2006, 02:22 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
According to the official podcast there will be a moment in season 3 that will either a) make your jaw drop or b) make you think the show has jumped the shark.

Any guesses as to what that could be?
Is it when the autistic boy holds up the snowglobe with the tropical island in it and we realize that LOST is just an imaginary world in the kids head?
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Thanks for the info guys. I did look up a few things and I guess season 3 will be dealing with the others like season 2 dealt with the hatch. In my opinion season 2 got away from the freakish mystery of the island. I really hope they turn us on our heads again by showing the Others are not behind the island but are victims of it as well. And they are using it for thier psychic experiments but it is beyond thier control, etc.
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:39 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Tiberius, I love the new avatar. How... "appropriate".
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Thanks ninthdoc, being a trekkie, and my middle intial being T, I get alot of mileage out of that.
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:55 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Thanks ninthdoc, being a trekkie, and my middle intial being T, I get alot of mileage out of that.
A word of advice, never ever let nwojedi know that "T" is an initial of yours. He'll make a poll about you...
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:59 PM
something

What won't he make a poll about?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media