Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:36 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 0] Velnesh Alphas (Leyline Phantoms) - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I'd encourage y'all to reread all the playtest results. On the whole they have been underwhelming at 90 and 100.
Yeah I read through all of their playtest results too and was surprised at how many times I read that they didn't have much of an impact but were still fine at 90. But I think 80 would be a good compromise if we playtested it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs