Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 29th, 2020, 04:37 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool.
Too bad about Huntress. She usually does very well.
At 5 new units a week, it will take you guys like 4 years to catch up.
Yeah no kidding. I don’t think I will increase it to a larger number.. The group is kind of overwhelmed with new units as it is. It seem to make the game fresh though. Each game night starts with me doing a kind of 101 about each figure.
Eventually y'all might learn how to use some synergies too. Did poor Harley even have another Insane figure to bond with there?
Yeah I see what you mean. Harley Quinn should never be the only insane figure in your army. A waste for sure. One thing I am trying to change in the next few weeks is play format. 20 random cards kind of sucks. We have enough figures now that we can really start to assemble some pretty cool armies. I'm thinking of making some prebuilt armies for people to pick from.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old September 29th, 2020, 04:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've done the pre-made armies idea a few times. Seems to work out pretty well. Cuts way down on time spent pulling armies together and more time playing. I always make more armies than players, then everyone has a choice no matter when they pick. It also means that if the first game wraps up quickly you can go right into a second game and people can play new armies.
Old September 29th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would always bring pre-built armies for my group. Sometimes we would randomly draw teams or I'd let the other 2 people pick and I'd be stuck with what was left.

Playing with themes/teams was always fun for us. So many fun 1000 pt groups. Wrecking Crew, Fantastic Four, X-men, Brotherhood of Mutants, Agents, Crime Fighters, way too many more to list.
Old September 29th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Totally agree.
One of my favorites was X-Men, Brotherhood and Sentinels.
And the Sentinels actually won.
Old October 7th, 2020, 04:48 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Last week was game #6 for our C3G game group. It's starting to feel like we are getting back in the groove. We are starting to see possible synergies between units now. We are still playing with the random 20 card format, but I think we are going to change this soon. It does not let us really use many synergies. I am looking into how to make more pre-constructed armies.

As before we added 5 new units into our eligible figure pool. This time we added Hydra Agents, Green Goblin, Hawkman, Doombots, and Gorilla Grodd. We also let the winner of last weeks game pick any unreleased C3G design and it to our pool as well. I won last week, so I decided to add Clayface (I) to the pool. I love Batman, so I pick something from Gotham anytime I can. Now we have 82 units to play with! (Typo from last week I said 86. Not correct)

We had a 3 player game once again. We played on a triangular shaped map of my own design. The map had a lava theme. We shuffled and all the cards and each of us got 20 cards to build an army from. Points were maxed out at 1,200.

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Clayface (I) 240
Harley Quinn 130
Darkseid 380
Yellow Lantern Sinsetro 330
Shield Spotter X2 50
Shield Sniper 40

Player 2

Sliver Surfer (Hasbro) 320
Hawkgirl 225
Daredevil (I) 180
Shield Sniper 40
Superman 400

Player 3

Magneto (I) 310
Supergirl 320
Doomsday 390
Green Goblin 230

This weeks game started with a big beat down. Player 2 aggressively moved out Silver Surfer in an attempt to attack Darkseid. This attempt failed. Darksied killed Silver Surfer in two turns! Player 2 then brought Superman to battle the completely undamaged Darkseid. While this is going, on Player 3 moves Green Goblin across the board and into my starting area. He took out my SHEILD Spotters with his "Pumpkin Bomb".

As we entered Round 4, I realized that I could use Clayface to "Smother" Superman, so he would be even weaker in his battle with Darkseid. Superman now has two fewer defense dice. He losses 1 from “Imposing Presence” and “1 from being “Smothered”. Darkseid was able to smash Superman with is normal attack. By the end of Round 4 Superman was dead, but not before he was able to take out Clayface. Player 2 was now pretty bummed losing both his heavy hitters. He got ready for Round 5 by putting all his markers on Hawkgirl.

As we started Round 5, Player 3 got more into the battle. Supergirl and Magneto started to creep towards my part of the board. Supergirl killed my SHEILD Sniper. Meanwhile, Player 2's Hawkgirl starts to clean house. She killed Darkseid and then Green Gobin in a single round! Sinestro started to battle with Supergirl but she hit him hard causing him to burn Battery Markers. Sinestro just beats her, but only has 2 markers left. Hawkgirl now hits Sinestro as well. Sinestro then gets a good hit on Magneto with “Force of Fear” and uses his last marker to attack again. This destroys Magneto.
As we entered the endgame, Doomsday kills Sinestro, and Hawkgirl then kills Doomsday. Hawkgirls dice were on fire. With Player 3 eliminated only Harley Quinn was left. Hawkgirl made a quick kill and Player 2 was victorious.

This game was a rollercoaster. Player 2 looked done for sure. Hawkgirl saved the day him. Her death tour around the map with hot dice was amazing to watch.

Hero: Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl wins the title this week for shining in the endgame. Player 2 lost his heavy hitters and put all is chances on her. It paid off big. Hawk Swoop was devastating and Stealth Flying made it impossible to pin her down. In the end she killed Darkseid, Green Goblin, Doomsday, and Harley Quinn. She gave Player 2 the come back from behind win.

Zero: Silver Surfer

Darkseid smashed him to bits with two consecutive attacks of “Omega Effect Special Attack”. Death was by skulls only and not the 20 sided instant death. I will tell you nothing rattles a C3G board more than having a heavy hitting take out another with ease.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old October 7th, 2020, 05:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hawkgirl can do some serious damage! She's always real fun.
Old October 7th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Surprised Surfer is your zero this week. He always performs for me!
Old October 7th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Poor player 3. Should've led with Doomsday so he at least had a chance of coming back!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:00 AM

Time flies. This is now my 7th battle report. It’s starting to feel like C3G is going to be with my group for a while. I think my friends conversion to C3G is almost complete. One thing I am still trying to win them over with is ditching the 20 card random format. I spent some time building some pretty cool armies from our tiny figure pool, but unfortunately my group really likes to do random card thing. I guess I will have a wait a few more weeks. So yes, unfortunately we are still playing with the random 20 card format.

As is the standard format of my weekly group, I add 5 more units to our eligible unit pool directly form the “Sortable Index”each time we meet. This week we got Swamp Thing, Green Lantern (Kilowog), Bodyguard, Commissioner Gordon, and Madame Hydra. We also let the winner of last weeks game pick any C3G design that has been released and it to our pool. Last weeks winner picked Rorschach. This is the same player that picked Dr. Manhattan a few weeks earlier. If he keeps winning, we may have all the Watchmen soon. Now we have 87 units to play with!

This was a 3 player game. I built a triangular board once again, but it was much smaller than before. I wanted to see if it would speed up play and make combat more intense. I also added a few high points that you could only get to by flying or having some special power. I believe the top was 8 levels below the base. It created a large impact in game play. The fielded armies this week were once again 1200pts.

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Clayface (I) 240
Superman (I) 400
Wolverine 280
Deadpool 285

Player 2

Red Skull 190
Punisher 210
Wonder Woman (I) 300
Rorschach 140
Abomination (Hasbro) 320

Player 3

5th Precinct Beat Cops 65
SHIELD Spotter 25
Mystique (I) 165
SHIELD Sniper 40
Batman (I) 200
Two-Face (I) 130
Silver Surfer (Hasbro) 320
Plastic Man 145
Pyro 120

Gameplay Summary

This game was a Player 2 beat down. Player 2 used Red Skull’s “Master Manipulator” power to get Wonder Woman, and Abomination into the high parts of the board quickly. I really wanted to use Clayface’s “Getting into Character” during this game. I wasted a few turns getting that to work. I killed a SHEILD Sniper, and then moved into Player 3 starting zone and just hid out in his staring zone. Cool power. Superman then charged right into the middle of the board. Player 3 also moved Pyro to the middle of the board.

Now fists started to fly. Superman tries to beat down Wonder Woman, but rolls poorly. Player 2 is able to shoot Superman with Punisher’s “Armor Pricing Rocket “ causing 4 wounds. Pyro adds the mix by attacking Punisher, Wonder Woman, and Superman with “Living Flames Special Attack”. All figures get 1 wound. This all ends with Punisher killing Superman, Wonder Woman lassoing Pyro.

So the dust clears and Player 2 still has control of the center of the board. I dump all my order markers onto Deadpool and go after Red Skull, while Pyro and Abomination battle it out. Let just say Deadpool cannot shot and missed Red Skull a bunch. By next round his aim improves and he kills Red Skull. This slows down Player 2, because he loses the “Master Manipulatior” power. Silver Surfer also moves close to Wonder Woman and Abomination.

All the action returns to the center of the map. Deadpool now goes after Punisher with Batman moving up and taking on Abomination and Wonder Woman. This is where Player 2’s game take a dive. He loses Punisher to Deadpool, and Abomination to Batman. I’m really surprised Batman got Abomination. “Evasive Strike” hit every time, and Batmans dice were hot. Silver Surfer was also moved right up next to Wonder Woman. The next round Silver Surfer and Batman beat on Wonder Woman. Batman delivered the killing blow. Silver Surfer is still at full health!

The game now shifted to Player 3 vs. myself. The only figure in Player 2 army was now Rorshach. I made quick destruction of Mystique before she could use “Incogneto” I’m also glad I used those early turns to get Clayface hiding in Player 3’s start zone. Clayface emerges to kill Two-Face. This was cool because by killing Two-Face I still got the keep “Getting into Character” active. As long as you kill whatever you are attacking the power remains. I simply took off the SHIELD Sniper figure and placed Two-Face in it’s place. Clayface is an awesome figure to play.

We now started to enter the endgame, but Player 2 was not done yet. Rorschach ended up of killing Batman which was very thematically cool to watch. Deadpool finally falls to Plastic Man , and Rorschach gives it his all to go after Wolvernine, but is cut to pieces. Wolvernine goes after Silver Surfer and put 4 wounds on him, but is then killed. Clayface now being the only figure in my army losses “Getting into Character” and can no long hide. He kills Silver Surfer.

The game comes down to two figures fighting it out in one of the most ridiculous and funny battle ever. Clayface vs. Plastic Man. I’m not really sure how they hit each other being nothing but clay and plastic, but Plastic Man and Player 3 emerged victorious. This was also Player 3 first C3G win.

This was a best game of C3G so far. We had some great fun and thematic moments. Player 2 seemed unstoppable, but the Wonder Woman, Red Skull, and Abomintion Combo could not hold up.

Hero: Rorschach
The Hero this week did not really impact the game much in terms of defeating figures. Rorschach wins Hero this week on fun factor alone. “Shakedown” was a blast to play with. Rorschach ended up killing Batman with “Shakedown”. After the first attack, Player 3 refuses to show an order marker and gets attacked again. The second attack ends up being the killing blow! I want all of you to visualize Rorschach and Batman together in a dark room. Rorschach yelling at Batman “Talk! Where’s the keys to the Batmoblie?”. Batman just sits there, cold, silent, just staring at Rorchach. Then, BAAAM! Fist through Batman’s face! Imagine seeing this in a comic book. It would be a fill splash page! You would see Rorschach fist crushing Batman’s face with teeth and blood flying everywhere!

Rorchach (also knowing Batman is Bruce Wayne, because we know he had to look under the hood) then decides to walk across the board to do the same thing to Wolverine. I mean come on, he just took down the Dark Knight, right? Let just say “Shakedown” does not hold up well to “Adamantium Claws”.

It’s game play like this that makes C3G what it is. The characters come alive on the board and just for a while, the dice rolling and tactics go away and the story unravels itself before your eyes.

Zero: Superman
This was my lead out unit. I charged out with him to try and get rid of the Red Skull and Wonder Woman combo. I let myself get “Golden Lasso’ed” on purpose because I thought I could take on Wonder Woman. Bad idea. Punisher moved in and basically “Punished” me for a better word.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Last edited by GamerHusband; October 12th, 2020 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Added Abomination to army breakdown.
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, awesome game.
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, yeah, nobody survives the lasso!

Cool report! I think you missed putting Abomination in the army breakdown!

Definitely appreciate reading your reports!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:31 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Dope battle report! Love reading these

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy