Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th, 2010, 10:40 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Kurrok the Elementalist

The Book of Kurrok the Elementalist
Warriors of Eberron - Collection D2 (12) - "Heroes of Khorvaire"

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check the Heroscapers Gallery for stats and special powers.

Character Bio: Kurrok was originally going to be an Uncommon Hobgoblin Hero, but when we started to discuss how we wanted the elementals to work together, we knew they needed a Unique Hero to command them on the battlefield.
A. Unlike a squad, each elemental takes a full turn, independently of any others activated on Kurrok's Order Marker.

Q. Kurrok the Lycanthrope:
If I draft Small/Medium Elementals along with a Werewolf Lord, and turn an opponent's Kurrok with LYCANTHROPY, may I use my turn with my opponent's Kurrok to SUMMON my own elementals?
A. (Hold on, just give me a second to reread that question) . . . YES, yes you may, as long as you have not already drafted Kurrok as a part of your army, in which case taking control of multiple uniques is never permitted.

Synergy Benefits Received
- ORNAK : Red Flag of Fury
As a Unique Hero that follows Utgar, Kurrok the Elementalist may benefit from Ornak’s RED FLAG OF FURY activation synergy.
Synergy Benefits Offered:
SMALL/MEDIUM ELEMENTALS : As Small/Medium Elementals, the following may benefit from both SUMMON ELEMENTAL resurrection synergy and MASTER OF THE ELEMENTS activation synergy:
C3V and Sov Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Kurrok the Elementalist Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Kurrok the Elementalist (no longer rampant speculation!)

Kurrok the Elementalist - Whats your army idea
Power Rankings

Jexik: Kurrok the Elementalist- He's the glue for the passable Elemental army. B+

OEAO: B+

Cleon: Tier 5 (129/208)

dok (VC inclusive): B+

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

(Thanks for another great shot, Chris)

Last edited by superfrog; March 20th, 2019 at 11:49 AM. Reason: For those about Kurrok, we salute you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units