Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which General?
Jandar! 4 9.30%
Ullar! 6 13.95%
Vydar! 2 4.65%
Einar! 6 13.95%
Utgar! 1 2.33%
Aquilla! 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Create-A-Unit 2: Part 4 - Side Box Discussion

As continued from PART 2...

So, we have a Support Hero for the Lawmen, eh? Now, that's all well and good, but our next question is the general he (or she) shall follow. Jandar? Ullar? Vydar? Einar? Utgar? Aquilla? Who knows!

It should be fairly clear - but I'd love to see some discussion of why you voted for General X. All of them make sense, right? So which makes the most sense?

Poll closes in three days. Then we'll continue on with a discussion of the Side Box.

EDIT: And so Aquilla wins. Yay?

So, now we talk about WHAT our hero will be. The race (Elf, Orc, Human), the personality (Precise, Tricky, Relentless), the class (Lawman, Warrior, Gladiator), and whether it'll be Common or Unique.

Create one "unified" nomination sheet - I'll take two or three from each category and create a multi-choice poll in three days.

Last edited by johnny139; May 6th, 2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:26 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 3 - General

Let's go with Ullar! He is in need of some different units, and a lawman seems to fit the bill. Not quite nature like but fights for good, honor, like someone under Ullar should.

Plus, it doesn't have to be human. It could be a Kyrie lawyer, or an Elven guard. Sounds like a cool idea.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going with Aquilla. Since the guy is support for the Lawmen/DED, and those guys are spread through Jandar, Ullar, Vydar, and Einar, I would expect the last one to come from a different general, as well. Considering that Utgar is (I believe) the enemy of all of those generals, and Aquilla is (probably) the ally, I would go with Aquilla. Plus, she has a more "neutral" feel to her, you know? Helps distribute assistance throughout all of the aformentioned units...

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that species, class, and the rest aren't set in stone yet - and it's simply support for lawmen. It is not necessarily a lawman - it is not necessarily a human.

Perhaps it's a loyal Doggin partner. Perhaps it's an elf that's learned to fire a gun. Heck, it could be a horse if we really wanted! So don't vote simply because "lawmen are good guys and Jandar is a good guy" or something like that; HeroScape has monkeys fighting robots. Nothing's set in stone.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooh! A hound dog custom!

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 3rd, 2009, 08:09 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Ooh! A hound dog custom!

-scorp
Hmm...he may not do nothin' but cry all the time.

I said Aquilla, too. I second scorp's reasons.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 08:29 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

I think the support unit should go to Jandar, since a deputy cowboy support unit just seems to fit the good guys best.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old May 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

I think Einar would be the best fit. Loyal, Hardworking and elpful Lawmen=Einar.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old May 4th, 2009, 12:20 AM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
I think Einar would be the best fit. Loyal, Hardworking and elpful Lawmen=Einar.

Plus, I think a Support Hero for the Lawmen would need to have a lot of discipline if he was going to unite all of the different Lawmen into a cohesive group. And the best General for soldiers with discipline is !
Old May 4th, 2009, 02:56 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

It would be so cool to see a 'bad' Utgar cowboy. But since this is supposed to be a support for the existing cowboys Aquilla makes the most sense.

...Hey, because Aquilla is a chick would it make sense to have a cowgirl? (now that would unite the guys!)

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:23 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I agree with Messenger. If she's Aquilla, she should be a cowgirl. Awesome idea, if you ask me.
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:35 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I voted Aquilla,

I think a non-stereotypical non-offensive Native American Guide/Tracker would be cool.

Hmm, maybe someone like Sacajawea, fits the female general thing, and sort of fits the cowgirl suggestion.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards