Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 10th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

That's what she said.
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, it is 6am on the east coast, and I am now just about to go to sleep.... but before I do, I wanted to share a little bit with the public about what I have been working so hard on. I have been staying up with Bats, Gbob, and GreyOwl each night working extremely hard to get the Inner Sanctum and the C3V public section set up, along with the questionnaire (that was supposed to go out tonight, sorry, maybe tomorrow, again, sorry), Goals for the group (our mission/vision), the blasted rules, etc, etc, etc, But what I have been working extremely hard on tonight was what I am calling the PUBLIC ACCESS PROGRAM. This is a program that we have been fleshing out since day one of the "Is C3V the Future" thread. It wasn't easy to do this, but it is finally hashed out, agreed upon, and written up. Now, with all the hard work that went into this one aspect of what has already been done, I hope that it is met with appreciation, because this is the system folks, and it is as good as it is gonna get.

:fingers_crossed: ~ Griff

C3V PUBLIC ACCESS

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great work Griff & Bats, GO & GBob. That's definitely a bold & exciting move .

Keep up the great work, I appreciate you guys.

Cheers
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Very interesting Griffin

Hopefully this should help turn out some extra-nice customs

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's awesome! You guys are working way to hard on this. I think the Inner Sanctum access will work well. Hopefully we can keep it to the hard working members.

I look forward to the questionnaire and the announcement of who gets what jobs.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

First, I just want you to know that I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate your efforts.

Now that I've got you buttered up, I have a question about the service time for the PAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
- On the first Sunday of each month a public poll will take place in the C3V public section. That poll will consist of a list of names chosen by the Inner Sanctum.
- The poll will close in 48 hours.
- On the last day of that same month, those two members will be required to create a new list of names for the next contestants and the the two will be removed from the sanctum.
So they start 2 days after the first Sunday of the month, I've got that, but I'm a little confused about when their term ends. Do they submit names the last day of the month, then serve until the new PAP members are elected, or do the just serve until the last day of the month?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
First, I just want you to know that I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and I appreciate your efforts.

Now that I've got you buttered up, I have a question about the service time for the PAP
Quote:
- On the first Sunday of each month a public poll will take place in the C3V public section. That poll will consist of a list of names chosen by the Inner Sanctum.
- The poll will close in 48 hours.
- On the last day of that same month, those two members will be required to create a new list of names for the next contestants and the the two will be removed from the sanctum.
So they start 2 days after the first Sunday of the month, I've got that, but I'm a little confused about when their term ends. Do they submit names the last day of the month, then serve until the new PAP members are elected, or do the just serve until the last day of the month?
On the last day of the month, the two are pulled out, and by that time, they will have put together a list of names for the next poll. Then, the poll goes up on the first Sunday.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
On the last day of the month, the two are pulled out, and by that time, they will have put together a list of names for the next poll. Then, the poll goes up on the first Sunday.
Ah, so I should have just followed the old HS mantra-"Do what the card says, not what it doesn't say."

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Sure.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G Points (Why is this in a C3V thread? Ask Griffin.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; June 13th, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:49 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Great idea...thanks for all the hard tiring work guys!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 10th, 2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm worried about you, Griff. You need to sleep sometime.
Yeah, I have been up for more than 24 hours now... gotta stay up til bed time though, that way I can get some sleep at the appropriate time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs