Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 15th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
orgsbane's repaints: Dark Souls and AotP

Stuff that I do just for fun, or for commission. Enjoy!

Dark Souls
Spoiler Alert!

Classicscape
Spoiler Alert!

VC
Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Planeswalkers
Spoiler Alert!

Shadows of Brimstone
Spoiler Alert!

Old Repaints (repaints from a few years back)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by orgsbane; May 11th, 2017 at 03:02 PM. Reason: so many spoilers
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: orgsbane's repaints and remakes!

That's a Lego Polearm! Impressive! I have no clue what the hulking creature is, though.

I really like the repaints. The wolves look a lot better. Can't wait to see more!

~Sir Yeshua Forgemaster

P.S. Where's my cookie?
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks! I'm going through my boxes looking some more stuff right now.

I got hungry. Sorry.

Last edited by orgsbane; December 3rd, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Uh, that's okay. You can keep it.
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Haha

Last edited by orgsbane; February 15th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Thinking about repainting my Warorged Soldiers to look like Gladiontrons. Anybody done this?
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Huge update! Check out the first post to see: The Master of the Hunt, Warforged Gladiatrons, Nerak the Swog Rider, and Castle Walls!
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:03 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice stuff! I especially like the MOTH repaint, as the color breathes some new life into the figure.

If you want more Swogs, you might want to try molding your own. It is pretty fun, and the costs are minimal enough to quickly offset what you would end up paying for extra Nerak figs.
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Nice, thanks for the recommendation! It looks like it could be a lot of fun too! I'll to pick up the supplies next time I'm at my hobby store

Last edited by orgsbane; December 2nd, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Added Evar Scarcarver! Probally my favorite besides the Wolves.
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like the repainted wolves and Were-lord, it makes them fit in much better.

I've always wanted a Nerak. Your repaint of him made me cry

Evar looks awesome.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Whether orgsbane wants this posted or not, here it is :

Orgsbane and I are working out a trade for him to repaint a FotA and x1-3 Omnicron Snipers (x1 for sure). I'm having him paint everything in a Aquilla theme. Anyways, he was so anxious to do the repaints, he started on one of his own Omnicrons and sent me a picture (which I'm posting here ):

Isn't that awesome? Now imagine a Gold/Purple castle for the OmniAquilcrons to sit on. I know...I'm one lucky guy and you guys are all 'ing.

EDIT: And guess what, orgsbane just sent me a PM saying he's not even done yet!

~HS2010, thinking he used the whole arsenal of Smilies.

Last edited by Sheep; February 28th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions