Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 14th, 2015, 02:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Yeah, I agree the promos for Supergirl so far mostly look like the show was not targeted to my demographic. Which is their choice to make, I just hope it doesn't either set back the progress of getting more female superheroes on screen if it fails or lead to a shift in the tone of all future female superhero appearances if it is successful. I want to see a great Ms. Marvel movie that follows what the rest of the MCU has been like, not one that pivots in an attempt to attract this new female audience and ends up a Sex in the City clone. However, with Jessica Jones already filmed and ready to drop in November and thus untainted by the reception of the Supergirl approach, if that turns out to be as well received as Daredevil was then at least the MCU female characters should be safe going forward. It is DC/WB that I worry about as they seem to get too easily caught up in following trends. I mean, if this version of Supergirl bombs and gets canceled 5-6 episodes in does DC/WB see that as a sign the public isn't interested in a female led superhero product and suddenly shelf every female character they have outside of WW?
Old October 14th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well I've really liked any of the Superman/Supergirl stuff anyway, as they seem too goody goody and clean to to speak.

Flash is kind of like that in his show, but there is enough surrounding grit on the show to work for me.

I just think MCU "gets it" somehow, as I'd certainly watch a show with Mockingbird or Daisy as the lead character.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 14th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

That's what everyone says about Superman, and they always get that wrong. No offense Hahma, but Superman isn't the self righteous boy scout that people portrayed. Superman is a caring person, and all he wants is to help out. He stood on a ledge with a girl to convince her not to kill herself. He isn't Floating on high, arrogantly flaunting his godhood as Lex Luthor, and the media would have humanity believe. Superman is a friend, not the guy who acts like your friend to make fun of you when you're gone. Superman doesn't need grit if you get him.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It sounds like most people do not get Superman.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 14th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
That's what everyone says about Superman, and they always get that wrong. No offense Hahma, but Superman isn't the self righteous boy scout that people portrayed. Superman is a caring person, and all he wants is to help out. He stood on a ledge with a girl to convince her not to kill herself. He isn't Floating on high, arrogantly flaunting his godhood as Lex Luthor, and the media would have humanity believe. Superman is a friend, not the guy who acts like your friend to make fun of you when you're gone. Superman doesn't need grit if you get him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It sounds like most people do not get Superman.
Oh I never thought that he was flaunting his godhood or is two-faced, I just find him boring. I guess that means I don't "get" him, but so be it.

Besides, aside from a couple units I LD'd for C3G, I LD'd and tend to like or gravitate more toward the mid to lower level comic characters.

Old October 14th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For you, then, Hambone: Marvel Netflix Rumor (Moon Knight series)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, I can see Moon Knight working as a Netflix series... but I don't really see it being a priority at this point. They still haven't even figured out Iron Fist, never mind the Defenders or what's happening AFTER the Defenders. We'll have Luke Cage next year, Iron Fist year after that, Defenders by late 2017 at the earliest... THEN we can toss Moon Knight and Punisher and Blade and Ghost Rider their shows.

By the way, anyone been checking out the All-New All-Different Marvel stuff? I picked up Sam Wilson, Captain America earlier and man, good stuff. Surprisingly political, but I'm a fan; it helps set the character apart from Steve pretty clearly. And it makes sense, considering the writer.
Old October 14th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well now that is right up my dark alley I really need to look into getting Netflix some day.

Old October 14th, 2015, 08:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's worth it for Daredevil alone.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2015, 09:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

I just have to convince the wife

Old October 14th, 2015, 09:14 PM

Well, we have it instead of any other TV, which saves some money. Not like the Lions are watchable anyway (or like I'd get them down here with anything short of NFL Gameday on satellite).

Binging season one of Flash now.

Old October 14th, 2015, 10:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I saw that Moon Knight story too and while I hope it comes to pass, I don't think he will get a solo series for a while at least. The article I read talked about introducing him before hand like they have with the Punisher in Daredevil season 2. I think their Netflix plans are fairly fluid right now as they only launched Daredevil Season 2 after Season 1 was such a huge success. Right now this what it looks like to me.

Daredevil Season 1 - Spring 2015, introduce Hell's Kitchen, Night Nurse, & the Hand
Jessica Jones Season 1 - Fall 2015, introduce Luke Cage
Daredevil Season 2 - Spring 2016, introduce Punisher & Elektra, more Hand?
Luke Cage Season 1 - Fall 2016, introduce Harlem, Iron Fist, and have more JJ
Iron Fist Season 1 - Spring 2017?, expand greatly on the mystic side of things, more Luke Cage & maybe introduce MoonKnight
Defenders Mini-Series - Fall 2017?, team-up to take on the big bad
2018 - Punisher Season 1?, Daredevil Season 3?
2019 - Moon Knight Season 1?, JJ or Luke Cage Season 2?
2020 - Defenders Mini-Series #2 w/Punisher & Moon Knight joining the team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape