Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 28th, 2014, 01:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Yes it works on an Ipad, same way as it does in your browser.
Really? I thought dragging in Google Docs didn't work very well with touch interfaces.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 28th, 2014, 01:48 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Really? I thought dragging in Google Docs didn't work very well with touch interfaces.
@Bengi I thought Bengi sometimes plays via his Ipad. I'll wait for his response.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 28th, 2014, 03:16 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Bengi I thought Bengi sometimes plays via his Ipad. I'll wait for his response.
Also, does it work better with a Google docs or google drive app, or is safari good enough?
Old October 28th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Also, does it work better with a Google docs or google drive app, or is safari good enough?
No IPad, just on a windows tablet. Works ok, but is a bit fiddly, particularly trying to highlight two figures at the same time.
Old December 10th, 2014, 11:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

What's the email address for the generic Online Scape account? I'm trying to share a board, but it won't let me share it to Hero Scape.... Any chance of getting some help?
Old December 10th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
What's the email address for the generic Online Scape account? I'm trying to share a board, but it won't let me share it to Hero Scape.... Any chance of getting some help?
Message @awesomeunleashed and @dok . They can take care of it.
Old December 10th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The address is online.heroscape@gmail, but sharing it with that account doesn't have much use I can think of. It's just the holder account, it rarely actually accesses things. Use Advanced>Anyone with the link can view (or edit).

Old December 10th, 2014, 11:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just was looking for some new maps to play(test) on and found one by @Robber that I liked. I figured since I had made it already, it wouldn't hurt to make it available for others.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 06:11 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Is there a good online way to assemble an army with cards showing abilities and stats?
I printed all the playing card sized cards for my physical units, but I'd like to play with an old D&D friend who owns no Heroscape.

I'd like his barrier to entry to be as low as possible. Some fancy online tool that lets him easily view the cards and put an army together would be awesome.

I'm aware of the wiki which has all of the cards, but navigating it is a pain.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
Is there a good online way to assemble an army with cards showing abilities and stats?
I printed all the playing card sized cards for my physical units, but I'd like to play with an old D&D friend who owns no Heroscape.

I'd like his barrier to entry to be as low as possible. Some fancy online tool that lets him easily view the cards and put an army together would be awesome.

Battleplan sounds like exactly what you need. It's not updated with the latest C3V figures, but that's relatively minor at the moment.

Old February 2nd, 2015, 07:34 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post

Battleplan sounds like exactly what you need. It's not updated with the latest C3V figures, but that's relatively minor at the moment.
Thank You.

I have played about zero HS so far, so I don't need C3V yet.
Old April 9th, 2015, 12:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So this is sort of the right place for this.

Does anyone know if a google hangout works on an I-Phone using 3G? And if so how much data does it use/does it cost anything? I finally managed to figure out some of this voice chat stuff, caught the last 3 minutes or so of the SHL final (I could hear it anyway, I don't have a computer microphone). I think using my phone I can do the voice chats, but I can only use my internet for it between 12:00 am-5:00 am. Those obviously aren't very convenient times, so I'm curious if the 3G has enough speed/whatever for a decent connection.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events