Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 7th, 2012, 07:14 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Just finished up my draft game with kinseth, he had really bad dice rolls and couldnt get anything started, i had 1 life Q9 2 rats 2 mezzos with 4 tokens still on them and 4 black wyrms.

he only hit like 1 acid breath in 12 thats how bad the dice were and the one he did hit was on Q9 so didnt count lol but that the way it goes sometimes

Mega our rematch is up next hope you like some blade dancers!!!
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:47 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Because you and i end up in fifth and sixth anyway, we could just skip to the RtW battle

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old March 7th, 2012, 08:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

What were your armies? No harm in telling all now.
Old March 7th, 2012, 08:53 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I had some 10th iron golem raelin couple of black dragons
Vega had q9 mezzos black dragons and rats

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:24 AM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

The draft was as follows

Kinseth Pick
1st - Isamu(10)
2nd - 10th Reg(75)
3rd - Raelin(80)
4th - 10th Reg(75)
5th - 10th Reg(75)
6th - Black Wyrm(30)
7th - Black Wyrm(30)
8th - Black Wyrm(30)
9th - Iron Golem(100)

Total - 505/510

Len's Picks
1st - Black Wyrm (30)
2nd - Black Wyrm (30)
3rd - Q9 (180)
4th - Black Wyrm (30)
5th - Mezzos (65)
6th - Mezzos (65)
7th - Black Wyrm (30)
8th - Rats (40)
9th - Rats (40)
Total - 510/510
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

The Semi-Finals' Google Doc is now available (thanks to the good doktor for creating the birds-eye-view image).
Old March 8th, 2012, 07:46 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Two rounds in... finishing tomorrow, probably.

4f593b84549e61331248004.html
google doc

My favorite moment...

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Two rounds in... finishing tomorrow, probably.

4f593b84549e61331248004.html
google doc

My favorite moment...

Spoiler Alert!
Playing it out now, for interested parties.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 8th, 2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Strong victory to dok...Very nice win!
Old March 8th, 2012, 11:38 PM

Filthy and I just wrapped up. He put up a valiant effort, but in the end there were just too many zombie snacks on the map. Filthy's dice weren't bad, except for one crucial roll - a whiff by Kaemon against a 4-skull Krav shot that downed the Samurai warrior with an OM waiting. Ouch...

I won with 10 zombies, a 1-life Hulk, 2 krav, all my rats, and a full-life Raelin remaining.
Old March 8th, 2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Filthy and I just wrapped up. He put up a valiant effort, but in the end there were just too many zombie snacks on the map. Filthy's dice weren't bad, except for one crucial roll - a whiff by Kaemon against a 4-skull Krav shot that downed the Samurai warrior with an OM waiting. Ouch...

I won with 10 zombies, a 1-life Hulk, 2 krav, all my rats, and a full-life Raelin remaining.
The zombies were whittled down to 9 dead at one point, along with a dead Hulk...But that was as good as it got for me. Great game and win, dok, and good luck in the well-deserved finals.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 9th, 2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: 18 zombies killed, in total. They...would...not...stay...dead...
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM

who is left to play in the other semi?

Am waiting til you guys reach your final before starting with mega
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:59 AM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

You can go play without us, me and Bengi have to play our semis.

I am guessing we will play Wednesday night?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events