Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 27th, 2012, 12:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Lol @ dok

Has anyone started drafting yet?
We're one pick into our draft; I've been waiting on sixthflagbearer's response picks for a couple days.
First pick DW7000?
I think I blew his mind...
Old February 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

Just in case anyone still needs to play their Heat of Battle game: I dug through the archives and found the closest thing to an official answer on the "Wannok vs. lava field" question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
This reminds me of a question I asked recently: If the glyph on lava field is the glyph of Wannok, which "end of the round" roll comes first?
This is not an official answer. However, IMO, you should resolve the Wannok glyph first then resolve the lava field rolls.
Old February 27th, 2012, 02:01 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Makes sense, feels like it falls under the category of.

-Several things all happen at once, you can just decide what you want to roll first.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

First pick DW7000
Dude, you're supposed to keep your draft picks between you and your opponent for now. Also, you already picked Carr with your first pick, so DW7K is your second pick.
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:05 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:

First pick DW7000
Dude, you're supposed to keep your draft picks between you and your opponent for now. Also, you already picked Carr with your first pick, so DW7K is your second pick.
I got your first pick right here!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Interesting army, Kinseth... Carr, DW7k, and Jotun. I wonder what you'll do with the last 85 points.

Last edited by dok; February 27th, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: sixth actually just made his first (two) pick(s)... It's getting interesting on our doc...
Old February 27th, 2012, 03:13 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

please let that be his army otherwise im screwed lol
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
The Mega-Minions slaughtered the Vega-Zombs to earn me my first tourney win. It could have been more even if it hadn't been for crazy rolls in my favour, and Len needing some experience on where to put wannok wounds when Marcu isn't an option. In the end, Len Conceded while turtling in the back with a full life Rae and a squad of zombies. I had 4 minions, 2 chainfighters, a full life Atlaga, a full life Rae and a partridge in a pear tree left.
(Mage, when you free?)
Congrats on your first win!

I am now back from TotalCon. I don't think I'll want to play scape for a few days. I think I'm scheduled to play Scapemage this week, who I played a couple times at the Con. I'm in no rush to play that game.
I think I'm missing a Week 6 game too.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop the rest of the season. I will play Bengi for sport, but I just have too much to do right now to be able to play every week. Maybe next season (which is soon) I will have enough cleared up to jump back in.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop the rest of the season. I will play Bengi for sport, but I just have too much to do right now to be able to play every week. Maybe next season (which is soon) I will have enough cleared up to jump back in.
Are you sure you can't finish the season, Scape? You are so close to the end: 2 games = about 3.5 hours of time...About the same time required to watch the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Extended version.

Edit: PS, Mega...Check your PMs.
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:49 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Sir yes sir. I won the roll, strategizing begins now.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Are you sure you can't finish the season, Scape? You are so close to the end: 2 games = about 3.5 hours of time...About the same time required to watch the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Extended version.
I have to say that I'm positive. To be clear, I'm only playing Bengi because I know him personally and just for leisure. I'm not trying to offend any of my other opponents.

As you may know, I am involved in C3G. I just got back from a Con (as did Bengi), but I now have a ton of priorities that I should have gotten done a long time ago. Plus, with school back in full swing, I really haven't relaxed at home in weeks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Any lurkers in this thread care to fill in for Scapemage for the last week or two of the regular season and the playoffs?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events